Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More lacies, more womas (as many as I can afford :p ), ivory bhps, black and white jungles, mangrove monitors, perenties (I wish we could keep them in melb!).

I too am very, VERY interested in these skeleton womas. What are they?

Regards,
Trent

Diamond, Bearded Dragon, and Nephrurus Levis Gecko Definatly all on my list!!!! :mrgreen:

Lost_in_the_Jungle said:
Are bockadams in captivity i have never heard of anyone having them

they would make an interesting pet :D
No, not available to the average herper, but I do know of someone who keeps them.. And they wont hear the end of my whining, until I get at least one!!

I want a nice orange bredli, a blue phase Green Tree Snake (colubrid) or a black and gold jungle. However I'll probably end up getting another childreni or stimmie.

i'd love a pair of kimberly rock monitors, but more realisticly i would say any sort of earless dragon or ctenophorus sp

geckodan used to have come and i know someone who should have some for sale at the end of the year so i should have some then

lucky you :D

i wouldnt mind getting my hands on a pair of them

i did not know bockadams were in captivity but it is good to know they are

BlindSnake said:
Lost_in_the_Jungle said:

No, not available to the average herper, but I do know of someone who keeps them.. And they wont hear the end of my whining, until I get at least one!!

I would have thought the average herper would have no dramas obtaining them from wild caught collectors in NT.

Matt

What, no one wants elapids
Alice Springs form Mulga, Spotted Mulga, Golden Crowned Snake also
Bockadams and Arafura File snakes

Lost_in_the_Jungle said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back