Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st spotted python
2nd blue tongue which i still have
3rd was two green tree frogs which i still have
4th is my little bredli hatchy which i still have and she will be my first big snake growing up to 2.5metres which scares my gf but oh well lol

and yeh if i had unlimited funds i would have alot more

Last edited:
haha yeah im really excited =] im stopping at two until i get my own house though...

maybe some frogs next =D

Sweet. Any particular frog you like/want?
I have kept frogs for longer than any reptile. Love em.
RSP's= No# 13 or #14 on the list of snakes for me, me thinks.
After tomorrow twil be 11 and ASAP it will be 12.

what sort of frogs do u keep?

I've had Spotted Marsh Frogs and Southern Brown Tree Frogs in the past.
But now I just keep Green Tree Frogs and there's 1 Marshy all on his lonesome.
I want to get White Lipped, Red Eyes, Peron's and others in the future/ when money allows.

I keep Litoria raniformis and have kept Spotted Marshes and Southern Brown Trees, as well as looked after a GTF.
As for reps:
1) was an Eastern Bluey
2) is a Centralian Bluey
3) will be a Woma

Last edited:

probably just green tree, but i do love red eyed tree frogs =] Ive always loved frogs so id love to get some eventually.

i love RSPs they are just amazing! What snakes do you have?

I have 3 Stimmo's, an Olive, a Centralian, a Coastal and 3 Jungles and if I didn't say this already [sorry if I have but it's exciting!] I'm getting 2 Black Headed Pythons tomorrow! After a Diamond and pairs/trios for the others I want to save for a Green Tree Python and also a Rough Scaled but I want a Common Tree Snake too and I useto but now the boy wants a Red Belly. But I want Frillys and Central Netteds and more frogs and um. I'm greedy.

haha woah!! you have an awesome collection! and you definitely need to put photos up of the bhps tomorrow. They are on my shortlist for 3rd =] not for a few more years... Its hard enough trying to find rental houses/house mates that dont mind only 2 snakes...

Yeah we rent. We have a leaky roof so I'm interested to see the peoples reactions when they come over to do something about it =p And cheers! And I will. Deff!

Yer reptiles are very addictive and 1 always ends up more. I now have five snakes and started with just one.
1st Darwin
2nd and 3rd Bredli
4th Diamond
5th Albino Darwin got it yesterday.

Yeah we rent. We have a leaky roof so I'm interested to see the peoples reactions when they come over to do something about it =p And cheers! And I will. Deff!

haha your lucky your housemates are accepting =[ my friend that im moving in with was accepting until she saw my bredli eat... now she doesnt like them. She'll get over it.

Does your landlord know about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back