Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolameyers007

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Pretty much since the first week I bought Akatora I instantly wanted more herps.. but have no idea what I want to get next.. I am only on my class 1 of course .. but this doesnt limit many options at all =]

I love how addictive this hobby is and how truly fun it is.. especially if I can get another gecko or similar with as much attitude as my knob tailed.. such a dude!! Its amazing..

So I ask everyone this.. your first reptile.. and your second?.. Im wondering if I should get Akatora a nice friend and possibly breed.. yet this scares me or go completely different and get a dragon or even a small python.. too many options!! :)

Attachments

• 227047_10150167610643445_758083444_7064294_3507041_n.jpg
    227047_10150167610643445_758083444_7064294_3507041_n.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 83
You know if you said "I want more herps!" anywhere but on here you'd get dirty looks ;)

I hear you about the so many options part, I'm getting another lizard next year and there are 10 species i cant decide between.

I'd love to see that "jingle python", kawasakirider ;)

I am the proud new carer/owner/Mummy of Whisper the Coastal Carpet Hatchling.....I really truly madly deeply want a GTP when I grow up to be an experienced Herper :) they captivate me :) until I am edumacated all about them I will happily care for Whisper :)

Ok that comment just made my day haha!!!

Its almost at the point where I need to write down what I want and go kindy style and put them in a hat and pull one name out haha!

Ok that comment just made my day haha!!!

Its almost at the point where I need to write down what I want and go kindy style and put them in a hat and pull one name out haha!

lol I'm only allowed one more though, thats the hardest part, you dont really have a limet (as long as you have money left)

Wow that sounds interesting.. I have my aim for when I finish university and obviously have a stable job and home, will hopefully have a high enough license class to purchase an Albino Burmese Python.. in love!

Pythons have always intrigued me.. But I think its the set up that stops me from pursuing it.. especially since I travel or move home twice a year in between uni semesters

It was good fun freaking my land lord out when he did our house inspection the other day.. thinking that my amyae was venomous.. too funny!

first was a jungle,
second a diamond,
and I imagine if I get a third it'll be a diamond.

Yeah dont get me started on money.. grr! Hopefully I will be getting some work this uni break which will in turn not pay for text books.. but another gecko or who knows what! I have a 3 foot glass tank but it is just so damn heavy its hard to move around..

It's pretty run of the mill really, I just glue some tinsel and one of those reindeer hats to the male jungle for a Christmas theme. He gets left in the ornament box all year around, loves to stretch in the tree at Xmas time.

You know if you said "I want more herps!" anywhere but on here you'd get dirty looks ;)

I hear you about the so many options part, I'm getting another lizard next year and there are 10 species i cant decide between.

look at my signature lol

1) Bredli
2) Jungle..
3+ ) who knows...lol.. i want more.. but the money is all thats stopping me.. and maybe my mum..lol.. but ill convince her to embrace the dark side!! mwahaha
Its SOOOOO addictive.. as i cant seem to get any more at the moment.. ive managed to convince a few friends to buy snakes.. so i get to have a look at their snakes etc..

id love more snakes.. but uni textbooks are quite pricey...

1- Turtle
2- Ridge-Tailed Monitor
-Then I kindof went ballistic.

I suggest you get a mate for Akatora.
Then you can give me a baby or 2 or 3 =p

Wow that sounds interesting.. I have my aim for when I finish university and obviously have a stable job and home, will hopefully have a high enough license class to purchase an Albino Burmese Python.. in love!

may have to just make do with a darwin =] first was a bredli and now i have a rsp on the way!

haha yeah im really excited =] im stopping at two until i get my own house though...

maybe some frogs next =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back