Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleighMarie

Reaction score
Post photos of yourselves so we know who we are talking too! :lol:

I like to put a face to the names!

So where is your photo? And don't say the timy one that is your avatar......:D:D

185979_10150434912710381_892620380_17529279_8114001_n.jpg

haha

oh right. sorry i didn't realise. How about the newer members though....can't this be a new thread for new faces haha

Well... there's me. The one of me on the bike is about 5 years old, the one with me and the snake was a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• Princebig.jpg
    Princebig.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 763
i didn't realise. Nobody needs to get mad over it. Just ignore the new post then or report it..doesn't matter

Sorry Ash, wasnt trying to be rude, just thought if you wanted a head start on the names to faces thing you could check it out, thats all.

Plain old me

i posted a photo of you because you were at work but i see u snuck one in haha. hello there handsome :p lol

Sorry Ash, wasnt trying to be rude, just thought if you wanted a head start on the names to faces thing you could check it out, thats all.

oh nah it's all good. i should have checked before hand. I did see it but it was rather larger so i started a new one..and for the newer members :)

haha! what are you drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back