Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the size of the fish you would catch with me. LOL. A band aid would be good, can it have pictures on it? They are Marlin hooks just with no barb.

I'm still in two minds about corset piercings simply because I'm still hunting around for the right back piece (ink). Thinking that corset piercings might detract from the ink.

Who does your suspension rigging, Twitch?

The Hanged Man Team, look them up, awesome. It would be fine, just design it together or use thinner ribbon. When I get my back Im leaving eight tiny bits with low detail or just slight shading, just in case.

Who did your arm Hypo?

gees im so lost with all this tattoo and body piercing lingo!
maybe one day when im brave enough i will get a tattoo

I'm still in two minds about corset piercings simply because I'm still hunting around for the right back piece (ink). Thinking that corset piercings might detract from the ink.

Who does your suspension rigging, Twitch?

Don't do it...they're not a piercing that lasts even when done by the best, you'll just end up with a heap of scars...
Don't suppose you're located in Brisbane? i can give you the name of a great piercer there if you wanted to still investigate it...
but yeah, so not worth it...just an expensive scar

Don't do it...they're not a piercing that lasts even when done by the best, you'll just end up with a heap of scars...
Don't suppose you're located in Brisbane? i can give you the name of a great piercer there if you wanted to still investigate it...
but yeah, so not worth it...just an expensive scar

Thanks for the heads up, Vamp.

Sorry to sound all pessimistic or like I'm ruining the fun >___<

They're just such a waste of time...

go get a nice new tatt instead ;)

Thats ok vamp, but I dont agree :p I love piercings and tatts and scars. I think the scars left by corset piercings are nearly as sexy as the piercings. :) Ink is good though.

Farma: unless you got it somewhere you could cover it for a while without one.

I agree with Vamp and am not a fan, you'd have to get someone to help you if you ever wanted them changed. They would be annoying to sleep on and lean on etc

Mick Hayes did my arm Twitch and i designed it.

I don't think you could lay on them...

And since I have 8 scars on my body from dermals/divers/surface piercings, I don't think they're nice scars :p

btw Farma;

Dermals are an inplanted piercing, you can get Trans and Micro dermals...one has a disc on the part that gets implanted, the other has a "foot" with holes in it for the skin to grow through,

Divers are basically girly versions of dermals, they're much smaller and have a tiny disk that gets implanted and you can't change the tops of them like with dermals.

Corset piercings = rows of piercings threaded like a corset

tygon/staples are forms of jewellery used for surface piercings...tygon being a soft plastic, staples being...well...staple like :p

Is that the lingo you were talking about?

I agree with Vamp and am not a fan, you'd have to get someone to help you if you ever wanted them changed. They would be annoying to sleep on and lean on etc

Mick Hayes did my arm Twitch and i designed it.

Ditto with liking your "arm', Hypo.
Really nice work.

View attachment 204144
Put this up already but cant be bothered finding the page. Fav. Only got a couple piercings left now, plugs, scaffold and few rings around it, few eyebrow and nipples. Taken the rest out but dont think Ill be taking these out in a hurry.

Do you mind me asking what the point of suspension is? Piercings are cool, i had a labret but it closed up so im planning to get my septum done this time around...but piercings last, suspension doesnt? Surley its just pain for the sake of pain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back