Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know bout the ladies mate.... the one lady in that pic seems to be giving you the evil eyes.

Never mind the chick in the background..I'm rather partial to his tee shirt!

When you get tired of the LP I'll give it a good home :)

It's got a sweet home, right next to the Two Jagstangs, the Vintage LP Epi, The Jerry Cantrell Signature G&L, the Kramer LP ripoff (cheap touring axe), the Angus SG, the Limited Edition Pearl Kit, The Keery King head, the Mustaine Cabinet, The TSL2000 combo, the full PA and soundproofed studio; and the recent Cobain Vintage Japanese reiussue. But thank you for offering !

Don't know bout the ladies mate.... the one lady in that pic seems to be giving you the evil eyes.

We pay her to look sexy, dance and be unapproachable. She is also a vegan vampire which has her constantly hungry and ticked off.

Never mind the chick in the background..I'm rather partial to his tee shirt!

hah it's a Mercy Dolls T shirt; another local Brissie band- not sure if they're still around though havent heard from them in a while. Without that prime stud filling it out though the shirt would look rather ordinary.

With my brains and your looks, we'd surely be invincible...

Should I also add my witty persona, infinite charm and cute puppy dog would complete 'us'.

Hah sure you're looking at the right pic ? But incidentally I am invincible. Well; a couple of the mods may beg to differ; but much like Jesus I like to hang with the lads and rise from the depths of oblivion to preach confusing sermons to the uninitiated. I can supply the puppy although he is a pitbull who doesnt like people unless they are me. I'll take some wit and charm though if you're offering.

I'm no prime stud, that's fer shore, but I'm sure I've got ways of filling that T.....just sayin'.

yeah well I would love to -------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------- and then turn around and-----------------------------------------

and then take this---------------------------------------- and then wash it all down and--------------and then tell the midget to get out and take his donkey with him and then give-------------------------------------------------------------------------with multiple windows open on the screen and then-------------------------------------------------------------------------- whilst tied up and bound and then------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- then maybe a ciggie.

(edited by self)

yeah well I would love to -----< Put my right foot in, take my right foot out >--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------- and then turn around and----------< do the hokey pokey >-------------------------------

and then take this---<left foot in, and my left foot out >------------------------------------- and then wash it all down and------< sit my **** back down >--------

(deleted by self)

there ya go!

Fixed it for ya.
It's not perfect though..ya didn't give me much to work with.

Edit: damnit..quit editing while I'm typing!

OK!
OK....I'll MT my box so you can give me some...

Oh nevermind...

Seriously though it's time for a MEN of APS calendar. I'm totally prepared to derobe and get some tasteful shots of me holding my giant python with one hand while rocking my Beckham Ponytail; whilst I smile suggestively at the camera with a Fabio grin in front of a sweet waterfall full of naughty goth mermaids.

Last edited:
What's going on here!!!

Cheers Brenton

a couple since im bored and wide awake,

a diamon and a frilly from the recent "Australian girls of herpetology" calendar shoot, a bhp, one of me and my partner (ssssmithy) :) , and a big shingle!

Attachments

• 314415_2165642834372_1645687972_2185131_7350695_nE.jpg
    314415_2165642834372_1645687972_2185131_7350695_nE.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 274
  • calendarrr - Copy.jpg
    calendarrr - Copy.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 287
  • zemma (450 x 600).jpg
    zemma (450 x 600).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 319
  • mekrisss.jpg
    mekrisss.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
a couple since im bored and wide awake,

a diamon and a frilly from the recent "Australian girls of herpetology" calendar shoot, a bhp, one of me and my partner (ssssmithy) :) , and a big shingle!

WoW!
Aren't you a gorgeous girl!
Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back