I would like to colect money for one of our admins.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Dear members
I would like to collect some money to purchase hatchling for one of our admins to show appreciation for his hard work.
I was thinking that would be nice to collect this money at our next meeting 2nd of October SATHURDAY 11am in Taronga zoo Sydney.
I need to know how much we can get together so I can organize the snake.
Please feel free to post here if you are coming to this meeting and how much you will be donating. Snake will be presented to that person on the day.
If people like to donate by bank transfer, please PM to Slateman.
Thank you all
Slateman

oh shucks
i didn't know i was admin.....
lol

Aw thankyou Slatey But you don't have to do that. *Blushing*
Is it that Oenpelli I've always wanted?

Hold on - I'm just a new moderator and have done no hard work.
Bugga.

Great idea Slatey. I'm sure you'll get alot of support
lol
Muddy

I'll be in it Slatey, Will PM you later with an idea I have cos I have to go out now, missus wants a new washing machine :( Damned thing is same price as a pair of snakes :)

What snake where we thinking of...or does this depend on how much we can collect?

Yes ether. It depends how much we can afford. Mabe some people who have snake for sale can post me speciall offer.

Can anyone donate? Or just people going to the meeting in sydney.

Sorry, to early for brain :roll:

Hey Slateman, love to come to Taronga but to big a trip from Cairns, but I'll definately donate pls PM me bank details or I can mail a chq.

Cheers

so about $20?
i can't afford it at the mo
but wait till pay day and i'm in!

Byrony, any amount is welcome. I understand that not meny people can donate $ 20. specially not kids. By my opinion $5 from young kid is lot of money.

yeah it is.....you can get 100 red frogs from the lollie shop for that...
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back