ID Frog, Lizards, Mammal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.James

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I already know the answers, but I'd thought I'd share the pics with everyone seems we are from all over Australia here on APS. (These where taken on my mobile so not high quality)

Have a go!

Attachments

• ID Frog.JPG
    ID Frog.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 68
  • ID Dragon.JPG
    ID Dragon.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 73
  • ID Dragon 2.JPG
    ID Dragon 2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 73
  • ID mammal.JPG
    ID mammal.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 77
On a guess, the second one looks like a Burns Dragon, the mammal looks like a Squirrel Glider. Not 100% sur eon the mammal.

Correct Rocket! Feather-tailed glider (possum) & yes it was the size of a mouse. I get to visit them every other week in a location where I work. Sometimes there is just one, other times I've seen up to four of them.

Salebrosus - Its not a burns dragon....but your close! (Hint it was the largest one I've ever seen of this particular species..)

Litoria lesueuri(or whatever they call them now), Jacky Dragon and a Water Dragon.

I wish I was able to take a photo of one of the most interesting snakes I've seen in a while, a yellow-bellied sea snake swam past me the other night while I was prawning.. Didn't get any good prawns but the sea-snake made it worth the trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back