ID me please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ID this little guy, I'm thinking it might be a curl snake, but never having seen one before would like a second opinion.

DSCF2885.jpg

I have more photos. He was in an old bomb shelter, underground with two others in 1 feet deep of water...An interesting rescue.

Thanks Jonno

Redbellybite- The place was full of frogs, it was so cool.
I have a photo where one of the frogs are sitting on top of another curl snake i didnt know was there. only found it just then when i uploaded the photo's..ah well another visit there tomorrow.

If you look under the frog you can see what lookes to be another snake under the sand

If you look under the frog you can see what lookes to be another snake under the sand

Yeah i know thats the one i only saw after getting home and uploading the photo's...have to go and see if i can find it tomorrow. I'm a bit embarrassed by that actually :oops:

We all thought that the woman who found them only saw two and thought it was three..i did ring and apologise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back