ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hilly

Reaction score
Can anyone ID this snake, found in western sydney (penrith area)

Attachments

• 100_1199.jpg
    100_1199.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_1200.jpg
    100_1200.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 131
it's a yellow faced whip snake by the comma under it's eye. not a hundred percent though

its non of your taipan, scientific name and whip snake garbage, thats a BROWN. I can tell because it is brown, could be a king brown, you cant tell with them until they grow bigger, they evolve from brown to king brown after 2m

its non of your taipan, scientific name and whip snake garbage, thats a BROWN. I can tell because it is brown, could be a king brown, you cant tell with them until they grow bigger, they evolve from brown to king brown after 2m

note the ovbious sarcasm in the above thread!! what..... wait..., you were being serious!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA brown snake! BAHAHAHAHAHA your funny. it would take 2 seconds in google images to see it's no brown! ;)

don't now what a "trollin" is???? Sorry for the late reply, forgot how to spell my username. I just looked on google turns out in wasn't a brown snake, I guess the first 2 people were right, its a taipan. sorry I am not an expert ID'er like you guys, and don't know how to copy and paste the latin name from google or google the snakes ID when I see the picture to make me seem smart.

No problem.

If people hadn't figured I was being sarcastic, I was being sarcastic. ha ha see it was a funny joke?

I will go back to my hole now.

no stay out of the hole!!! come back, tell us more about these brown snakes that evolve to kings!! hehehehehe

ps - sarcasm smiley may help you next time for those who take it seriously! LOL :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back