identification required

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pines

Reaction score
Can some one please have a look at this lizard and tell me what sort it is, It is the same shape and slender body as a blue tongue, but it has a rougher body and spikes on it's tail. This one is about 6 or so inches long, but I have seen one about a 12 inches long.

Please let me know.

Pines

Attachments

• IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 88
Exactly. wot jase said.

My friend has a small mount on her parents farm, you go up the top on a sunny day and they are everywhere!!!!!!! gotta be carefull not 2 step on them!! lol :D

There are heaps of them around Goulburn and even more further south around Cooma, they are common around large granit outcrops in that area.

Thanks for that,

Long story, A friend broke up with his girlfriend and he just left. He had this little one and an adult.. His girlfriend called me to see if I could look after it until things settle down. I didn't know what it was. I said I would. Now can anyone help me. What are the requirments to keep these healthy. I have placed in an enclosure about 900 x 600 x 600. Have placed heaps of rocks for them to hide. Can anyone tell me what they eat, heating etc etc.

Help needed.
Pines

Very very easy to keep, they don't need much heat at all, just a single spot globe 60w wil do fine, they eat anything from insects, dog/cat food, green kitchen scraps, dandelion plants, all flowers (chemical free of course). They do like an enclosure with some good hiding spots, esp tiles stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back