Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it might be worth trying to find out where that timber came fromm

very unusual. Where are you from, where did you find this snake and where was it released. At first it looked like a carpet Python badly damaged but now it's head looks so long and narrow, but then again the hand looks like it belongs to a Giant so it could just be an opticle illusion. Prehaps releasing it wasn't the best idea.

How big are scrubbys when born? I imagined they'd be born a lot bigger then that. Wouldn't have a clue but just what I would guess.

either way it could be just a strange looking bashed up carpet, but if I had it I would take it to the museum to get it correctly IDed.....

Looks like a very stressed carpet!!!! :(
I would be very alarmed if a wood shipment from Indo was carrying snakes that were being released into the wild!!! :shock::evil:

looks like morelia with scale damage to me....

If it is from indo, it does not look in good health and probably would not last too long, too young to be pregnant, and wont have any mates here so hopefully no harm done this time if that is the case.

Would a boa survive out here? Yeh reckon it would have been bettter to keep it for a while, get it properly ID and if it needed help, it could be yours or some one elses on a rescue permit. Odd looking snake all the same. I didn't think it looked to healthy for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back