Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellion

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i know this is lame but if could have any reptile in the world it would be one of these!!!! show us what you would have if you could have anything!!!
crocodile+skink+-+above.jpg
2846637268_fa1f3e49a0.jpg

Thats rad theres a similar lizard that looks like that in South Africa..

its a love hate relation ship with exotics. i know there trouble. but i want one:(

dont do it is all i have to say been there done that and bought the T shirt and have the scars to prove

DSE and other governing bodies dont like people who dont obey the rules

Wow thats a hard question, probably a veiled chameleon or a panther chameleon i love all of the chameleon species because of there variety of colour and amazing abilitys!

Probably a thorny devil if they weren't so hard to keep, it's even a native too!

dont do it is all i have to say been there done that and bought the T shirt and have the scars to prove

DSE and other governing bodies dont like people who dont obey the rules

LMAO!! no way i would neva do it. i love our natives to much. but still if i could keep any exotic "legaly" it would be the crocodile skink any day ;)

Wow what a cool lizard! Now I want one too!!!!
If I could have any reptile though, it would be a freshwater croc. Wanted one for ages, hopefully I'll get one in a few years :)

Wow what a cool lizard! Now I want one too!!!!
If I could have any reptile though, it would be a freshwater croc. Wanted one for ages, hopefully I'll get one in a few years :)

lol get one !!!! i have one !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back