~If you could have one type of exotic snake, what would it be?~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albino retic or red tailed boa.. Some of those ball python morphs would be nice too......

I think it was a blood python I saw that I thought was awesome... Or maybe a ball python.... Ah well those dreams are not going to happen. And a friendly warning to the person/s who apparently tried to offer some exotic species to a certain member you could get into a fair bit of trouble, as they are pretty upset about it.

Its hard choice...
Definatley a Viper of some sort, maybe a Gaboon, or Rhino. Or a Puff Adder! Maybe Saw-Scaled...
Or maybe even a Yellow Eyelash Viper... Actually Ill have all, I like the arboreal Vipers too, but the Gaboons etc. have the best colours, shape, and size! lol, vipers by fay my favourite animals.

i love the green mamba, and pygmy chameleons, and also the yellow eyelash viper.... those three i'd be hung on if i had to choose 1

This is a bit of a never ending story isn't it......... Just fell in love with another exotic. A sunglow salmon red tailed boa! Oh and a Emerald Tree Boa.

Gotta love Spider Balls & Piebalds.

Even considering going to one of the United States Reptile shows just to see and hold one, or two, or three ;)

um for me a corn snake or a green igeuna not sure i spelt it right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back