Ignore list - a nifty tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruni

Very Well-Known Member
You should check out the new mod list... but you can't add any of them to your ignore list no matter how much you might want to. :lol:

thomasssss

Very Well-Known Member
You should check out the new mod list... but you can't add any of them to your ignore list no matter how much you might want to. :lol:
i just did that , just a question , the old mods like colin , fay and igotfrogs are no longer on there , have they given up the moderators job or do they just not show up for some reason

Gruni

Very Well-Known Member
I have been tempted to use the list but I figure if I block someone who frustrates me and they give bad advice to someone else I can't help fix the damage. Besides Slytherin00 might need some genuine advice one day and might even be prepared to take it and if I ignored him how would I ever know?

Just joking Slytherin... really... well mostly. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

i just did that , just a question , the old mods like colin , fay and igotfrogs are no longer on there , have they given up the moderators job or do they just not show up for some reason

Burnout because of trouble makers like you. :)

Gruni

Very Well-Known Member
Thomasssss I added to that last post for you...

At the bottom of the page if you scroll ALL the way down Red, there's a link

Stuart

Site Admin
Staff member
Bumping this for some discussion. I am trying to encourage more participation in the site and I know one of the biggest issues that folks have brought up was "over moderation." I was very likely the main culprit for it and its a mistake I am very keen on learning from.

The ignore tool is a fun one and it works. Please utilize it if you find some folks get on your nerves or push your buttons.

And no, you cant ignore mods and admin ;) We can just annoy you regardless

kingofnobbys

Suspended
Banned
there are a few on my ignore list .... works a treat , too bad there is no way of blocking posts when viewing as a guest. I DON'T always logon when I come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.