Ignore list - a nifty tool

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because his pitcher is full of water in the fridge but you might find it with a closer look under his picture. Ooooh I have been so tempted with some... :twisted: I don't want to think how many ignore lists Ive been added to. :(
You are on mine. ;)

'+1 mate' I don't know exactly what this means?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you 'Snipercap and Womafan' it seems to have worked. I may take him of in future it's just recently he has been just annoying me and not giving me any advice.

That's bull and an unfair comment - his post in your 'which monitor' thread was accurate and helpful, especially considering 2 factors - 1. he clearly doesn't like you and yet still gave good advice, and 2. his experience with monitors.

That's bull and an unfair comment - his post in your 'which monitor' thread was accurate and helpful, especially considering 2 factors - 1. he clearly doesn't like you and yet still gave good advice, and 2. his experience with monitors.
I had to chuckle when he had a go at me after giving him my best advice to offer for the sake of the monitors that I love.

Hopefully reptile experience would be part of the criteria, should put a stop to it right there :lol:

We live in hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I am new am I able to apply without prejudice?

No. Without prejudice of course. :D

Gruni don't worry mate your not on my ignore list.:D Stevo2 the advice that 'Monitors_R_Us' gave me was the only advice he ever gave me and if you read through my other threads ,that he has commented on, he always either starts a debate ,that wastes mine and other members time, or he brakes rule one ,be kind to other members ,name calling or general nastiness will not be tolerated,.

Hey,
if i am on your ignore list let me know ! ?

Oh hang on you cant see this ooopps :oops:

Gruni don't worry mate your not on my ignore list.:D Stevo2 the advice that 'Monitors_R_Us' gave me was the only advice he ever gave me and if you read through my other threads ,that he has commented on, he always either starts a debate ,that wastes mine and other members time, or he brakes rule one ,be kind to other members ,name calling or general nastiness will not be tolerated,.

Gruni will be so pleased to hear this. You should consider applying for moderator. (disclaimer: this advice is to be laughed at, not taken).

Guys and gals, this thread should be used to see how you can use the ignore function rather than debate why someone is or should be on your ignore list.

Guys and gals, this thread should be used to see how you can use the ignore function rather than debate why someone is or should be on your ignore list.
i only just noticed youve become a mod :) am i just slow or is that a new thing for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back