I'm a member!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEZ

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm finally a member!! I've been reading a lot of the forums and couldn't post cause I wasn't a member!! :(

I've LOVED snakes ever since I could remember. I just got my second python last week, had a jungle a few years ago but that didn't work out. Way too snappy and I didn't spend enough time with it.

I've recently moved to Adelaide and thought now's the time for a new python. Got myself a Murray Darling (about 5 months old) and a awesome enclosure and ready to get serious about my love for snakes. Hope to build a decent collection......

Anyway look forward to being a regular!! Catch you soon.......... 8)

Welcome...this site is great! got any pics of your snake and tank? love the snake moving alonge the stick thats kool!

hi

welcome dude! think you will enjoy this site. the info here is great... :wink: send in some pics of your MD python!

Welcome Jez, would also like to see some pics (pics always appreciated on this site :wink:)

Welcome, you should find it very informative.

Thanks Guys!!

Unfortunately I don't have any pics as yet. Tried to get some pics last night but my stupid digital camera is too old and doesn't take the best shots.

will gets some shortly though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back