i'm a total nub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually - haha... an albino GTP is kinda yellow... :p

Welcome... where's the pics of your actual snake tho? We all wanna know if you've accidentally been sold a tiger or a taipan... watch it - they can get a bit tetchy round feeding time...

Instead of cracking jokes lets consider this fella's snake is stuck on top of a fridge with (apparently) no heat elements, no thermal gradient etc etc..

you can tell if a snakes stressed by the way it flicks its tongue out or the way it coils etc.
if you could explain how tight its coils are or how fast or slow its tongue is goin in and out of its mouth, you can get a general idea as to how this snake is coping in its environment, whether it be too cold, fed enough, right sized enclosure etc...
cheers
Ryan
Not entirely i believe, i agree and disagree:D

I'm still not sure whether he's serious or not. I mean, come on, who would keep a snake on top of a fridge where it's "kinda warm"?? And how can you not know what species of snake you purchased?

By the way, what the heck is a Black Botch anyway??

The Antarctic Green Tree Pythons live in sub zero conditions all year long. They eat penguins and hide amongst penguin urine stained ice...

Interesting you bring this subject up... Evidently, the Antarctic Green Tree Python is that colour because of the green colouration of the penguin pee (it's green because of the krill they feed on and also because of the anti freeze component in their urine). I've been told by a reliable source that if their urine (the penguins) did not contain an anti freeze component, they would die as their private bits would freeze solid everytime they urinated :shock: Naturally because the Antarctic Green Tree Pythons spend so much time in the penguin urine, they soak it up through osmosis, thereby protecting themselves from the harsh climatic conditions..

Of course they can be serious. Some people buy pets without a clue about them. It happens alllll the time and is not out of the ordinary at all

;)

gone_fishin.jpg

And doing well.

sounds like a g-up to me as well where are the pics. i am sure everyone is willing to help out for the best interest of the snake all you need to do is ask and ppl will help out

Wredwilly - What state did you buy your snake in?

Wredwilly - What state did you buy your snake in?

he was alive when i got him.

yep he's on the fridge where its kinda warm, but u know it gets cold in nature right, so i dont wanna wrap this guy up in cotton wool, he's gotta grow up to be some kind of tough fighting snake from hell, not some prissy, ooh im too cold paris hilton type wuss.

anyhow if i am able to figure out how to attach the photo it is attached.

i can't even work out which is his azz end & which is his face?? ***, this is one ugly snake.

Yes, very funny, is that not a giant earthworm or something?

Surely if you bought from a pet store, you would have paperwork telling you what species of 'snake' you bought. You (or your brother) do have a licence, right? Pet stores are not in the habit of selling off-licence. I really think this is a gee-up.

Yes, very funny, is that not a giant earthworm or something?

Surely if you bought from a pet store, you would have paperwork telling you what species of 'snake' you bought. You (or your brother) do have a licence, right? Pet stores are not in the habit of selling off-licence. I really think this is a gee-up.

I think wredwilly is playing games with us.

Either hes playing games or hes been ripped off and sold a giant earth worm.LOL.

Either hes playing games or hes been ripped off and sold a giant earth worm.LOL.

LOL, what a classic - he would be getting a great kick out of this. I say he needs to go and play with his worm.

omg ! it's a bloody worm

grrrr u know what i hate? worms masquerading as snakes, thats what i hate.

yeh its a gee up, im just a snake owner wannabe, cool story tho right.

only snake i got is a big furry one from Ikea. if anyone has any genuiine advice on how to look after my furry ikea snake i'm open to suggestions.

sorry bout the small wriggly filthy lie :shock: i just wanted to fit in, but its too hard to make up a story when im dealing with people who know what theyre talking about.

one day i'll have a real snake, u'll see & i'll train him to eat ur enemies.

later dudes, im off for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back