i'm a total nub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't think it was possible:
Someone WORSE than Snakeaddict :lol::lol:

haha i also thought that was pretty funny dude. had everyone going for a second.

provided you live over east (eg not wa) youll probably find snakes are reletively cheap and you could get well set up for cheap.

if you are GENUINLEY interested in snakes then this is the place to start. It would only take 1 thread of yours full of your questions to know almost everything that would raise your status of nub to beginer, so if you are interested and want something other than your "fuzzy" snake.

LOL this is probably the funniest thread ivé read on this forum, love ya work mate:lol::lol:

wredfaces on hey hey its splatterday

well well, theres some humorific people in here *i made that up, u probly couldnt tell, but its true*

i'd like to rate all of ur responses as scrumtrilescent ! which is pretty much as awesome as you can get, somewhere between zero & phenomenal.

look forward to seeing u all around in the various forums of free expression, be warned i post without warning & without reason, and sometimes without meaning to.

i think this thread is dead now, time to let poor earthworm jim go to rest, he was a liver among fridges, a friend of arctic urine colored tree snakes, he loved kinda warm climates, he was without creed or color, we didnt even know his breed, noone even knows what a black botch was, or is, or even whether they will ever be, rest his poor soul, he was an ugly sob whose face resembled his azz, but all in all, he will be fondly remembered by the people of this forum for a long long time, perhaps even days, or even a week *sniff*, goodbye old imaginary friend, till we meet again in some alternate universe where everyone has a snake and noone has an earthworm & where the rivers run with strawberry sryup, and the sun shines rays of gummie bears....a sweeter time indeed

actually, he didnt live a charmed life, i chained him to a post in a crawl space, but thats a story for another day ! over -n- out brussell sprout.

wredylicious

I **assume** black blotch must be a spotted python? perhaps? i'm still not sure if this guy is just pulling our legs - i've only read to the second page - but surely the guy at the pet store said something... anything ... about taking care of it...

i suppose you're slipping it bits of chocolate under the table when your brother isn't looking?

shrewd lewd & crude

pfft me shrewd, nah this guy in the foto is shrewd, i'm a mere nostril hair compared to this guy.

this is evidenced by the fact that NOONE calls him yellow no matter how long he has lived with arctic penguins, he'll eat out ur eye while ur lookin at him & u wont even know it, u'll just go to scratch ur eye & poke ur finger into ur brain & think "hey... where did my eye go?" now that is shrewd.

but i'm glad u like me, and i just want you to know that i dont care what all the others say about you, i think youre alright.

ps. u might not see me around for a while cos im going to download the internet & burn it to DVD so i dont have to pay for an ISP, this is top secret, u can do it too ! its what they all dont want you to know about, you wont beleive it when u see what they're trying to hide from you. now how is that for sensational !

ps2. not bad

ps3. awesome

Attachments

• JR88.jpg
    JR88.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 99
i reallyhope this bloke is having a lend, i spent 9 months reading everything i could find on snakes and pythons, as well as bugging the hell out of reptile shops before i brought my little girl, and still after all that i stress out about her lol, my advice start reading buddie.

i reallyhope this bloke is having a lend, i spent 9 months reading everything i could find on snakes and pythons, as well as bugging the hell out of reptile shops before i brought my little girl, and still after all that i stress out about her lol, my advice start reading buddie.

i agree to a very small extent... i think you should read about them to find all your important stuff like housing requirements, temps, food etc.
but nothing beats first hand experience in my opinion

LMAO - well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back