Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, maybe I should think closer to home. Grassland Earless Dragon (Tympanocryptis pinguicolla). Is it in a genus that contains more than 20 species?

I will just say this. Its not Ctenophorus sp nor Pogna sp.

- - - Updated - - -

And it doesnt lol. Twenty is not more than twenty haha

Yeh, its the only genus left (the confines to the restrictions) via process of illimination haha and nope. Come on its super easy now, I will be surprised if you don't get it on your next guess.

Ameliae?
Adductus?
Vescus?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, its the only genus left (the confines to the restrictions) via process of illimination haha and nope. Come on its super easy now, I will be surprised if you don't get it on your next guess.

There were a couple of others but I agree

Last edited:
Lol yeh ameliae.... Sorry to burts your bubble but bluetougne bet you too it haha (he pm'd me lol)

Cool. Would you like to start one Blue? (Just provide some basic info I.e whether it's a snake or a lizard, whether it's diurnal or nocturnal and its diet)

Unfortunately I must decline There are periods when I get really busy and don’t have the opportunity (or sometimes the energy) to check on forum answers for maybe days at a time. That’s half the reason I PM’d the answer when I reckoned I had it worked it out.

ok thanks

It's a lizard
As far as i know it is not that well known
It is diurnal
It is an insectivore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back