I'm Curious.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know of anyone that has any leads on a black and grey snake (no, not black and white...). I'm not fussed on species (assuming it'd be some kind of carpet anyway); just curious to know if anyone out there has anything like it.

Ahh well then - if anyone knows of any grey colour morphs of other species let me know :p

Got Mac which is black and grey on top

Why interested in a black and grey so much??

lol I dunno, kinda unusual, bit different. Everyone seems to go nuts right now for black and white....Id like to take a sidestep and get a black and grey snake. For me, I'm not bothered in owning certain species because for me its about the snake's apperance :p Can ya pm me? Id love to see that mac :p

Here's a pic of him

Attachments

• Hades 001.jpg
    Hades 001.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 101
thats pretty - but i dont know if id call that "black and grey" though - more of a dark green imo :p

green??

hows the colour display on your computer?:p

I had a black and white Keelback a few years ago, I've only ever seen two. Bandy Bandies are black and white. Give it time and we'll have anerythristic and axantic snakes all over the place, black and whites will be a dime a dozen before your pet gecko can blink.

pics, i demand pics! *shakes fist*

I'd like to see a black and grey coastal, truth be told.

am i questing for a rare snake or something? I thought that black and grey would be somewhat easy to come across :S some melanistic morph varient of some sorts

Why not the Murry Darling Carpet/Inland Carpet? They are a great looking usually Back and Grey, also very cheap.

yeah but i'm picky - if im gonna get a snake I want it to be as pefectly close to what I want as possible. Im not the kind of person who will just collect snakes for the bragging rights. As such I'm after the right contrast of grey and black, and patterning. I don't want the grey to be too washed out. Some may scoff and say that I'm picky; but I like to think i know what I want. Hopefully someone can help! :p

i am sure you know what you want. Thats not an issue

I think the problem will be finding the right thing

you are dealing with nature, not something man made

greys

these ones are sort of grey !!!

Attachments

• macs 048 (Small).jpg
    macs 048 (Small).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 41
  • neils 120 (Small).jpg
    neils 120 (Small).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 35
not quite - again the 1st is green and the (i assume) stimmie or mac hatchie is a light shade of tan, beige or sandy brown. Beautiful specimens though!

Yeah I may be seeking something hard to find; but it has to exist, right? In fact i think i saw someone post pics of a juvinille carpet of some sorts in the last month or so that was the right mix of black and grey...now...to hunt thru the old threads ;D

i can see the tan, but stuffed if i can see the green

yeah put the old pic up so we know,

it may exist but it may not be for sale:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back