I'm speechless to this.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

serpenttongue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Really, really speechless.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

[video=youtube;he6O9nZ3CZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he6O9nZ3CZs[/video]

I get the gist of a gee-up during the interview.

That so is a set up....

"if i thought this would have happened i wouldnt have gone to the movies and shopping while the boy was with the snake''...
'' the snake misses Zack i can see it in its eyes''

its as fake as Pamalas boobs

But there was nothing they could have done haha, love the onion.

hahah so fake it's funny.. I need to show all the snake haters this , PMSL...

OMG! That is terrible! Like they said...they should have put a bell on the snake and the whole thing would have been avoided. I've got bells on all my snakes' just in case...

I hope "Jaws" overcomes his grief soon.

RIP Zack.

hahaha thats a great vid would of taken ages to make
and people like me with no life haha

probably the best scene in the video...
lol.jpg

"you never know when god is going to invite your son to heaven through your snake"

Last edited:
Either way, I am speechless.

If it's a set-up, then I find it to be the pinnacle of distaste. If it's for real, then they would have to be the two most ignorant people on the planet.

haha
its set up seriously haha if it was fake im sure the kid would of been gone befor now
in the video
if we put a lock on the habitat or even a DOOR haha

your so gulable :D:D
somthing happed with my friend todae
and after that my other friend said gulable is written on the ceiling and she looked up
*face palm*

google "today now "on youtube and you will find heaps of their skits.south park style humor but i love it. E.T. is a good one and the fat kid swimming in a shirt .plenty of bad taste humor to be had.
Either way, I am speechless.

If it's a set-up, then I find it to be the pinnacle of distaste. If it's for real, then they would have to be the two most ignorant people on the planet.

Personally, I don't see how it's distasteful.

And it is fake, for anyone with doubts, it is fake. Onion News has been around for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back