I'm speechless to this.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still confused was it the burmese the boa or the retic that ate the kid :?

I think the funniest thing I have ever read, are the people on here who thought this was real! I mean seriously...

It was so clearly a joke, its just ridiculous.

'The woodland fairies meddling in your affairs'. or the dog having been eaten a few months earlier, or thinking about giving the boy and the snake separate rooms, or 'we thought about putting a lock on his enclosure...well a door, and then a lock'

How do some people manage to get through the day...

I think the funniest thing I have ever read, are the people on here who thought this was real! I mean seriously...

It was so clearly a joke, its just ridiculous.

'The woodland fairies meddling in your affairs'. or the dog having been eaten a few months earlier, or thinking about giving the boy and the snake separate rooms, or 'we thought about putting a lock on his enclosure...well a door, and then a lock'

How do some people manage to get through the day...

America... anything is possible.

I liked the bit about how they never let their kid near the pool without one of them or the python watching him!!! :lol: :lol:

Or maybe the bit about how they know that the snake misses the kid coz they can see it in his eyes!!! :lol: :lol:

So funny I nearly spat my cup of tea all over the keyboard!

haha. i love the youtube comments its got. theres what seems to be some pretty horrifired people out there.

very poor taste but a set up as well as ignorant parents

we wouldnt let him near the pool with one of us watching him or the python watching him lol

lol notice how there all like "no its not your fault" and all serious then 2 seconds later, "coming up next....etc" all cheerful and happy, also the mum managed not to cry talking for that long?? and also all the stuff mentioned above

the kids closer now with his pet than ever ! imagine seeing the poo and thinking thats whats left of my kid ! and its still alive !

i just went to the shops and the movies and left him alone with his baby sitter a 20 footer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back