Im the only member online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alienpunk

I rule...you must all bow before me and face the wraith that is.......

THE ALIENPUNK

while im safe i should mention that i own like 10 hybrids and they are all babies and i keep them in seperate enclosures 10 feet by 10 feet by 8 with hides made out of sticky tape and i've owned a snake for like 4 weeks and i know more than all of you now and ummm....i think dog owners are cool and i listen to britney and did i say 10 hybrids, i mean 11 cuz i breed them for fun to see what morphs i can create and bredlis are ugly and no you shut up man i know david attenborough and i love posting pics over 1200 x 800 and i dont wear shoes to work and my oenpelli will like strangle your darwin and i drink lotsof coke and smoke and can someone tell me why my snake wont eat bananas if its from north queensland i dont get it and is it ok to keep 8 snakes in a bathtub together and why wont my babies eat fuzzies even though i spray them with pesticide to stop the mites from when i refreeze them and quick i need urgent advice even though my license hasnt arived yet actually i should fill out the forms first and does anyone know of of a breeder just let me know cuz i want to buy a snake but my mum wont let me keep it cuz we live in a hostel and quick this is urgent i need answers and does anyone wanna meet up for a drink im at Pine Gap are there any herpers out there who live nearby.........zeppelin ruuuuuuuuules

sorry

i would be online but was playing games online

i should goto bed gotta leave for work at 6am and been up all night playing games :roll:

Re: RE: Im the only member online

alienpunk said:
while im safe i should mention that i own like 10 hybrids and they are all babies and i keep them in seperate enclosures 10 feet by 10 feet by 8 with hides made out of sticky tape and i've owned a snake for like 4 weeks and i know more than all of you now and ummm....i think dog owners are cool and i listen to britney and did i say 10 hybrids, i mean 11 cuz i breed them for fun to see what morphs i can create and bredlis are ugly and no you shut up man i know david attenborough and i love posting pics over 1200 x 800 and i dont wear shoes to work and my oenpelli will like strangle your darwin and i drink lotsof coke and smoke and can someone tell me why my snake wont eat bananas if its from north queensland i dont get it and is it ok to keep 8 snakes in a bathtub together and why wont my babies eat fuzzies even though i spray them with pesticide to stop the mites from when i refreeze them and quick i need urgent advice even though my license hasnt arived yet actually i should fill out the forms first and does anyone know of of a breeder just let me know cuz i want to buy a snake but my mum wont let me keep it cuz we live in a hostel and quick this is urgent i need answers and does anyone wanna meet up for a drink im at Pine Gap are there any herpers out there who live nearby.........zeppelin ruuuuuuuuules

haha love it

i wonder if someone is going to take you seriously on all that tho??

first sign of addiction buddy.......that naked solitaire is a killer!!!!!!

hehe naked solitare

i do have naked tetris somewhere :lol:

next ya know we will be in trouble for "pointless threads" and doing to get our "post count up"
YES WE ARE POST WHORES so dont bother telling us

any way does it really matter how high "our" "your" posts are??

because those who EARNT their post counts through 5 years of giving advice will feel threatened if it becomes obvious that perhaps they were once post whores who gained their quadruple digits through late night meaningless chatter and trash talking and somehow that will make them feel insignificant because their post counts represent their vein attempts to seem important in a faceless virtual room of anonymous posters and fly-by-night flamers

haha

well really the people who i believe i should listen too dont always have high post counts i go more along the lines of advice that they have/are giving at the time of my query

actually i pre-record some of my radio show at home, so ive been doing that, and then finished off a uni assignment on Australian Colonial History which is due today so now Im pumped full of green tea and not tired so i thought i'd log on and listen to some tunes and talk trash with someone who owns a snake....and here we are mate

well really the people who i believe i should listen too dont always have high post counts i go more along the lines of advice that they have/are giving at the time of my query

good call....if i need to know something i have people who i trust on here to pm them and get a solution, i dont normally want to hear 25 different degrees of right and wrong form the whole membership.....there are certainly posters on here whose advice i read, in fact there are some i havent ever chatted to whose advice i read because its obvious they know their stuff.....but some are here for the herps and others are here to just feel like they are interacting, so theres no right and wrong i dont hink....as long as you arent here to just piss people off, then who is to say someones chit-chat is worth less than the thousandth answer of "yeah thats a great snake", or "that enclosure looks great".....??

i do pm a people alot sometimes

i also read all the "noobs" questions as they may ask something ive never thought of
and even with plain old chit chat you can learn things in :wink:

green tea cant drink it smells ok i guess
i either have coffee or chocolate milk or on hot hot days or when im going for a long walk ill get a small bottle of coke as it stays colder longer than milk

its nice to know you were thinking of me "so i thought i'd log on and listen to some tunes and talk trash with someone who owns a snake....and here we are mate" haha

but what makes you say i own a snake? although i have been thinking of getting one not sure though i do like the looks of 2 different snakes ive seen one was blue and one was greenish blue but got no idea what there names are or who posted the pics and not sure how different they are too pythons

wtf

whered these ppl come from i posted the one above went straight to home page and there were an extra 6 ppl online

o well guess some ppl r waking ups

yeah dont tell anyone, but i drink my green tea with sugar....when i was in japan they were horrified you woulda though i was drinking blood or something....

i figured you owned a snake, but if you dont, the answer is simple....get a Bredli.....i am biased though i just have a pair of beautiful babies....one of which waits until i get her out then gets in my hair and goes to sleep....so cute.....

didnt you post pics of you skating once?....doing a crooked grind on your back porsch, or am i mistaken.....i still skate....

haha

well i got
1 pair of atherton jungles
1 pair of jungles
and atm 1 diamond python female

before the end of the year im planning on getting a partner for her
and next year im looking at a pair or trio of bredli :lol:

Gm Jem. Yep, just arose! Another blinking day to get through! :roll: Life is such a chore

I used to skete too! Oh, the bruises!

nice collection Jez.....and lil the bruises are the best part....if i dont come home with something swollen i obviously havent been trying.....the worst ones are the ones you dont realise until you bump them, then its like, how did that lump get there?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back