Import/export permits?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it’s stops some people taking endangered species from the wild that way, suppose it will always happen tho

I have cites certificates for my Peruvian pair and a copy of there parents just in case as there endangered and no more wild caught being exported from the tumbes mountains in Peru .thats the only place there found and can a tolerate a lot cooler temps compared to most of the other boas, they parents was imported in from Germany 10yrs ago

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I suppose it’s stops some people taking endangered species from the wild that way, suppose it will always happen tho

I have cites certificates for my Peruvian pair and a copy of there parents just in case as there endangered and no more wild caught being exported from the tumbes mountains in Peru .thats the only place there found and can a tolerate a lot cooler temps compared to most of the other boas, they parents was imported in from Germany 10yrs ago

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No. Those poaching endangered species have no interest in a license system. It is an outdated fragmented system between the states that needs revision.

no, not at all. people can easily run over endangered species on purpose and get nothing, people who are keeping them in good conditions/illegally taking them for a good cause would get fined and jailed for multiple years, quite bull imo.
[doublepost=1513939396,1513939356][/doublepost]and yeah, the people who would take the endangered species to sell almost always don't have one.

What is it you are looking for that you can't get in Victoria?

Thanks for the replies guys... I live on the Vic/NSW border and travel to SA from time to time with work so these are a couple of my options at the moment but prefer to purchase in Vic if possible of course.

Most species would be available in Vic unless you are looking at a specific morph thats of limited availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back