Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. This comp is still on. There is no rush. We will announce all details when the time comes.

i rekon Jason has a good idea....
lowest unique bid. that sounds like a fair way to go.

Slateman, i'll give you $10000 if you rig the comp so that i win. ;)

i agree with the unique bid thing and then whoever wins it donates their bid amount to the site, also an entry fee probably wouldn't go astray. (thinking of the site as it gets bigger you guys need more $$$ to run it)

when is it going to happen i am keen for the lowest unique bid thing

Albino Carpet Comp

Well I finally got a chance to read all the posts - I reckon anyone who has been through all 16 pages deserves a prize or a rest in rehab !

Sdaji, after reading your comments, I think you need some serious help. You have spent too much time with your grasshoppers - not wishing to disparage our distant exoskeletral cousins ..... By the way, for the sake of the overwhelming majority and because you were a winner last time, you are banned from entering this competition and I hereby sentence you to advising me on how to run it instead.

I liked some of the ideas - especially by shnimpon and Mr Bredli. I have thought about it and have some definite ideas on what we should do now, but I will need to discuss it a bit more with Slateman. I believe I have a formula that will keep it fair for all except the cretinous and indolent (look it up if you must). I hope it provides lots of fun for everyone that wants to participate.

We will announce the initial details at the start of next month.....

Well I guess Mr Bredli that it's only appropriate that we combine our ideas and see what comes of it - one thing's for sure someone will be up one albino and I'll be down one albino, plus some other items for second and third that I haven't decided on yet ......

Well I finally got a chance to read all the posts - I reckon anyone who has been through all 16 pages deserves a prize or a rest in rehab ! We will announce the initial details at the start of next month.....

:lol: It's a tedious 16 pages Simon. And it's an awesome gesture by you and Diane to donate another albino like this, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates your kindness and generosity.

Cheers :D

Draw 3 names out of a hat.
Allocate each name to a different colour mouse.
Mice go in with the Albino and he chooses.
First one down gets the prize and the remaining mice get their freedom.;)

Draw 3 names out of a hat.
Allocate each name to a different colour mouse.
Mice go in with the Albino and he chooses.
First one down gets the prize and the remaining mice get their freedom.;)

cool idea least then it really is down to luck, coz the snake chooses:Dthe only question i have is how can the mice get their freedom if they are already dead, i doubt a snake worth so much would be getting live feeds

Sdaji, after reading your comments, I think you need some serious help. You have spent too much time with your grasshoppers - not wishing to disparage our distant exoskeletral cousins ..... By the way, for the sake of the overwhelming majority and because you were a winner last time, you are banned from entering this competition and I hereby sentence you to advising me on how to run it instead.

Shot down! :lol:

Oh well, since I can't enter the next competition, I'll use that time to go out and seek some serious help ;)

Forgive me if this has been suggested.
I, myself, do not have the patience to go through 16 pages.

How about a RPS (rock paper scissors) comp?

All entrants are placed in a hat, and drawn two at a time, to see who plays who. Then it becomes a ladder match, until one person wins.

It would take place via PMs.
e.g. Mrs I and myself PM you our 'hands' and since we don't know what the other player threw we can't cheat. Then you report after the first round the winners and continue like that.

Unique bids for me, that way it's fair, a random number can then be pulled from a hat and the closest wins,

Like you put 1 to 9 in a hat and pull out 4 numbers, the person with that number wins, or if more then one then get those people to put in a new unique bid.

Might work, I would love to win it!!

Thanks for your kind donation again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back