IN NEED OF 2 BEARDED DRAGONS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neven

Reaction score
Hi im in need of 2 central bearded dragons. i live in metro melboure, and would really apreciate any referals to bearded dragon breeders in melbourne metro. please reply ASAP, looking this weekend thanks Danielg

Try URS, sure they're pricy and you need an import license but the animals are of top quality and very healthy.

hey,
I work at a pet shop in sydney but if you are willing to export my boss just recently got a pair of centralian bearded dragons so pm me and i will give you there details so u can organise to get them

Cheers,
:D Jeremy :D

Err, sorry guys, but wasn't Nevens original request for a MELBOURNE source? I think, like me, he likes to see the animal he is buying unless he knows and trusts the seller.

Exactly what I was thinking Af. I also rather personaly checking out the animal, place and keeper/s before purchase.

I agree Sobrien, I would never purchase an animal without seeing it feed, handling it and checking it for problems. But since URS are top breeders I thought they could be trusted :)

319-100 Central Bearded Dragons, approx 2 wks old. (6 cm long) Healthy, with all tails and toes. Feeding on lettuce, crickets and mealworms. Come from great stock. . 10 $40 each Vic Metro

yeh was that from the herpshop site?? cos i hv called all the herpshop breeders and only one had any. and the only one, was a guy in melbourne who was selling 2, but had missing digits.... pfftt sif lol. thanks tho
DG

Hey guys! Got my lizzies!
Graphic1.jpg

Graphic2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back