Incubating Woma Eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonhunter

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi first time incubating woma eggs temp and humidity going good it's holding 80-90. Percent temp between 31-32 but they look like this i candle them the and still have good veins running through due to hatch first week of march are they looking ok to you guys
f0b35d698f240e3af30928970b89aaa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi first time incubating woma eggs temp and humidity going good it's holding 80-90. Percent temp between 31-32 but they look like this i candle them the and still have good veins running through due to hatch first week of march are they looking ok to you guys
f0b35d698f240e3af30928970b89aaa6.jpg

Pythonhunter
I had a couple looking like this, lost 1 and the other recovered.
I discovered condensation had dripped on the egg for a few days - giving it that clear window appearance.
Watch moisture - almost worth putting layer of dry vermiculite around the far left one...
Leave them be. Fingers crossed. If there are veins then all's good.
marchs

Pythonhunter
I had a couple looking like this, lost 1 and the other recovered.
I discovered condensation had dripped on the egg for a few days - giving it that clear window appearance.
Watch moisture - almost worth putting layer of dry vermiculite around the far left one...
Leave them be. Fingers crossed. If there are veins then all's good.
marchs

They are all great due to hatch the first week march but I found this last night
15d82e477b3d5ebac6f35145de773197.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back