Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAMIDAE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am AGAMIDEA (AKA..Marc) I am an old member from way back, and I have been away for awhile and glad to be back, I see that there is a number of new members, well I have been a herper for about 25 years and kept a wide collection of reptiles in my time.

for the newbies that dont know me please feel free to say hi and tell me abit about yourself

Cheers Marc

Hows it going mate? I'm fairly new to this site and only been keeping herps for 3 years, I have 3 childreni, 2 diamonds, a bredli, 5 beardies and 3 turtles.
I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge to pass on to the rest of us, I look forward to learning from you.

Hi there! My name.....Emma, I've been keeping pythons for about 4 months so still very new to it all. I have 2 coastal carpet pythons and a diamond python.

Cheers

Hey Marc,
Good to see your back on track, when are you coming for that visit?
Cheers
Adam

welcome back im also very new to keeping pythons and have the same as tryptich angel 2 coastals and a diamond hatchie

ad said:
Hey Marc,
Good to see your back on track, when are you coming for that visit?
Cheers
Adam

hahaha..when you invite me :p...i will PM you my new number

Welcome back Marc ive been here for like ever lol ading more to my reps i got Adam's bhps :) ella and miles have daimonds carpets,coastals and soon getting my black and gold jungle and my white and black jungle :) macaw and few lizards

sammie
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back