• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Interested in - Gecko 'tessellatus' or other small climbing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry89

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a young female Diplodactylus tessellatus (Tessellated Gecko) in a 30x30cm Exo Cube Mini and was considering getting her a female friend as she is only a very small girl and I have heard they like company. Given her size, I thought two females in that enclosure might be enough space, I have landscaped with excavator clay and there are plenty of places to hide and hunt out of each others way.

Aside from that I have a second spare 30x30cm Exo Cube Mini (I have a row in a cube unit that house gecko and my buggos, all separate to avoid the bugs being eaten), I was looking for another small species of gecko to put in it, females preferred as I am not looking to breed. I have really started to love little geckos, and have been told I will be divorced if I push for more than my one python hahahahahahahaha.

Please let me know if anyone knows a breeder who might have excess or something no one wants to buy because it's 'boring' etc... My little tessellated was given to me very cheap, as she was surplus stock from a breeder, I wouldn't change her for anything. Just looking to give a little one a good home who is otherwise sad in a tiny tub somewhere.

Thanks all, no pressure if there isn't anything, that's a good sign really that they all have homes! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back