Interesting animals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eipper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I tooks some pics of a coupleof interesting animals today
sorry about the quality I only had about 5 mins and did not really have time to mess around, I will take more in the future and do it properly
EgerniakintoreiUluruareacopy.jpg

EgerniakintoreiUluruarea1copy2.jpg

Nephrurussphyuruscopy.jpg

Nephrurussphyurus1copy.jpg

Cheers,
Scott Eipper

they are gorgeous and the pics are good too :) i think the quality is fine

Scott, nice sphyrurus you have there. Keep them like you do milii with even cooler winters?

Haha, the pink thing gave me a shock!!
Awesome piks

What is the common name of the animal in the first/second picture? It kinda looks like a sand swimmer. Just prettier and bulkier...

G'day Mel,

There's only one person that I know of keeping them in captivity. I am unsure of their common name (it is of Aboroginal origin from memory) but they are a large sand dwelling, arid species from the NT, WA and SA.

G'day Mel,

There's only one person that I know of keeping them in captivity. I am unsure of their common name (it is of Aboroginal origin from memory) but they are a large sand dwelling, arid species from the NT, WA and SA.

ahhh !! very intereseting, thanks jonno. they look absolutely amazing. gorgeous bright colours to them as well. ur memory is like a book. very good. :D

nice pics and nice critters scott.

thanks for sharing

I want one of those geckos, its stunning. :shock:

Mind me asking where you got it, ive never seen for sale before?

HI all,

The pic quality is fine, its just the shot I don't like.

As for the animals the first is an Uluru Local Great Desert Skink, Egernia kintorei and the second is Granite thick tail Nephrurus sphyurus.

I will not divulge the ownership of the animals.

Cheers,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back