Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody
My name is Matt and obviously im new so i shall enlighten you all on a bit of information about myself.
im 20 years old and live in Adelaide. I've been looking at this site for almost 6 months but only now have i become a member. i have found this site to be very informative and you all seem to be funny little characters. I've had reptiles for about 6 years now but have only recently enlarged my collection. Currently i have an Inland Bearded Dragon, a stimson's Python, a Bredli Python and a NT Woma (and hopefully soon to be a Black Headed Python) i suppose eventually you will want pics "otherwise it didn't happen" i believe the saying around here goes, but i shall leave that for another day. and i've read a whole lot of complaining about using capitals constantly, posting in the wrong area, posting pics that are too large, posting poor quality pics, and the like. so hopefully i wont let you down and if i do- be gentle.
i guess your proabably sick of me already but soon enough you will realise i am a plague of annoyance so get used to it or put me back in line. (it takes a lot to offend me so say what you want)

Well Matt it's nice to know that despite being a bunch of disparaging whingers we haven't managed to drive you off....yay us :)

Welcome to the site....and enjoy it, if you can :wink: :lol:

shut up Matty youre annoying us... :wink: ...but seriously mate welcome, it takes some character to read the posts for 6 months and still have the confidence to have a shot.....glad to hear you own a bredli, it saves having to tell you daily :D welcome to the zoo......now get ya mug shot up in the all new improved mug shot thread and lets get a squiz at ya.....

THE ALIEN HAS LANDED

Good to have you a member now, looks like you've done ya research allright.
So look out if ya post a big pic or miss spell a word :twisted: we'll be into ya...lol

Welcome Matty! So long as you don't threaten to feed anyone to your snakes you will be fine LOL.

It's good to see you have done ya homework. If you have put up with us for this long then I suppose you have earnt a lil respect :wink:

Welcome aboard. :mrgreen:

Hi there! Welcome :D and yes we do want to see pics, so get out there and start snapping!! :wink:

thanks to everyone who has welcomed me so far
well for my first post, despite the fact i noted what not to do, i still managed to do it- i just realised my post is in the exotic/other reptiles forum.
i would hardly consider myself exotic, other reptile on the other hand- well i have been called cold blooded before so maybe im the next next step in evolution or perhaps two steps back instead
anyway atleast no one noticed (until i just stupidly pointed it out)

Hi there, Im new too, just thought id take advantage of the already existing thread rather than flood the forums with new member threads. Anyway Im Adam and Im a Uni student Studying Biological Science, Ive been passionate about bothe reptiles and amphibians al my life and hope to eventually end up working in zoology an herpetological research. I currently have a juvie male coastal and probably getting another in a few weeks. Had a bunch of Common Eastern Blue-tongued lizards a few years ago but not anymore, had to give them away due to lack of space when we got the pool put in. Anyway Ill stop boring you all now. Bye bye

anyway atleast no one noticed
I noticed i just thought it would be rude to tell you to **** off back to where ever you came from :wink:

Welcome new members and pleeeease behave. Our mods are over worked.
I know you will. :) :) :) :)

Cheers for moving the topic to the right forum.
my mate just came over and took a few snaps of some of my critters including me so hopefully i can show you something worth seeing shortly but its only a small sample of what i've got so dont get too excited

Welcome chaps. And tread warily. Some meanies made me cry yesterday :(

Welcome to the family please remove all sharpe objects. Some one said as long as you don't tell some one that you are going to feed them to there snake you would be fine. I have to agree with that you might give your poor snake indigestion. Take nothing to heart and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back