Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i only feed my snakes the best, so if i fed any of you guys to them then they might get dissapointed :D
yeah there seems to be more and more SA people joining lately which is good to see

What happened last night the other week was bad enough when they removed an entire thread when things got right out of hand

Yeah. We have to do that sometimes. Usually only with cat threads though :roll:

Do you have a couple of alias Greenwillow,
Sorry were hijacking the jubes thread

Until a few days ago I was Reptililian. I did put up a thread to tell folk about my name change, but it still appears to have caught a few unaware. Sorry guys

Yeah mate, welcome to the family.

Please place you seat and tray table in the upright position and put on that seat belt. Sometimes it gets bumpy.

(Just ask poor coastalbob) Geez I miss that guy. Now if only we can make Kali7 disappear..........................

Gobo said:
i guess your proabably sick of me already but soon enough you will realise i am a plague of annoyance so get used to it or put me back in line. (it takes a lot to offend me so say what you want)
haha compared to me I wouldnt think so... first half hour on here and already im a snakelet! Neonate here i come! :p

ps. thanks for the tips.. NO CAPITALS or bad big pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back