iPhone text message problems.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've had an iPhone 3G for about 8 months now, and had no end of problems with it...

This particular one has been going on for a while now, and its quite frustrating. Quite often I wont receive text messages until I send one out. I might have 5 or more waiting, but none will come through until I send an outgoing message. Then they all flood in...

Has anyone else had this? Any ideas?

:evil:

turn it off at least once a week, this will force it to search for a tower, and you should receive all you messages then, and that applies to all phones these days, they are mini computers and need to be rebooted every now and then to keep them from scrambling their brains, if you live in a fringe reception area this is a common problem with all phones..
if this doesnt help, take it back, explain the issue , it might need a software or firmware update,

Yeah mine does it all the time - I reset my daily! Seemed to fix most problems tho as much as I love it I hate it :)

Yep, have had the same issues with my phone and it's not even an iphone. As aforementioned, ensuring you restart it at least once a day usually solves this problem.

Thals.

Take it to Apple, they're pretty great at replacing faulty stuff (as that one obviously is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back