Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
A few pics from the IRS show today

Picture610.jpg

Picture613.jpg

Picture628.jpg

Picture630.jpg

Picture636.jpg

Picture631.jpg

Picture638.jpg

wat are thoughs lizards in the 6th picture?

Great pics dickynee! It was a great day! Much better than any of us (the committee) expected.

Was it your dad that was talking to Garth as he knew him when they both were kids??

That is either our cunningham skink or one our our babies...lol

re IRS

Looking good Dick,nice reptiles,shouldve held it at Fairymeadow though,its got a good Mcdonalds there if you need to buy and sell some animals,negotiate the price over a Mc coffee and Big Mac :)

Great pics dickynee! It was a great day! Much better than any of us (the committee) expected.

Was it your dad that was talking to Garth as he knew him when they both were kids??

Hey Fay , yep that was my dad , he knew Garth 40 odd years ago
Was a great day , will there be selling of animals in future ?? .
Cant wait till next year will take some critters down for the show .

We probably will be selling animals next year..we will see what laws are in place.
Thought that was him...don't know who you are..do you keep hiding lol ?

I wasn't aloud to go.:cry:
I found out about it T 6:00AM, And guess what?
He said no:cry:
We weould have got there at about 11:00 AM
but he said he wasn't going to drive for 5 hours.
I was sad.:(

nice pics mate.was alot of nice animals on display. loved the black headed monitor and the storrs monitors

We probably will be selling animals next year..we will see what laws are in place.
Thought that was him...don't know who you are..do you keep hiding lol ?

Would be good to have selling there .
I was there most of the day , not hiding you just looked busy all day ....

re IRS

Would be good to have selling there .
I was there most of the day , not hiding you just looked busy all day ....

It states in the licensing conditions,unless you have a smiley face like stoney stimson or big ears like Peter Johnson you will probably get a knock back to sell reptiles at your society,the solution to your problem is to find a president with both a big smile and ears,doubt whether a big D... would help dicky but it may give some members a thrill :)

It states in the licensing conditions,unless you have a smiley face like stoney stimson or big ears like Peter Johnson you will probably get a knock back to sell reptiles at your society,the solution to your problem is to find a president with both a big smile and ears,doubt whether a big D... would help dicky but it may give some members a thrill :)

:D:D got to be a way around it , if one can do it then cant see why others cant .

We weren't told that we couldn't do it dicky, we just chose not to have reptile sales....

Last edited by a moderator:
re IRS

Yeh Dicky old mate its a cruel world,south coast herp society was the first to put on shows,doesnt state in your license condition that individuals cant sell at a society,DEC doesnt want people to sell in carparks.Youve got to have someone thats influencial to help your cause.A solution to your predicament would be to make the lord Mayor of wollongong an honourary member he has plenty of time on his hands these days:) I have a photo of the legendary Stoney Stimson,who could knock the little fella back,i here he has a penthouse on top of the DEC headquarters at Hurstville with his own Helicopter pad and kangaroo :)

Last edited:
Nice pics Dicky, that handy cam takes some nice shots ;), I have to say I'm buggered though, esp unloading that giant trophy out of the car, think I did my back in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back