Is anyone from...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetras

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone is from Mildura VIC or any surrounding regions.....

Cheers

G'day mate,

I'm not from Mildura, but I have spent a bit of time there herping. It's a great central spot for a lot of different species of reptiles. One of my favourite spots is west of Wentworth, along to the dirt road to Renmark. Also, Hattah Kulkenye NP is great for many different species including millions of Beaded Gecko's.

awwwk then cool. How longs it been since uv been in mildura?
Its still really dry and hot...

Hey there! I live in Kingston-on-Murray in the riverland! Drove through mildura couple of days ago on my way back from Sydney. It just went to 42.2 degrees on my thermometor (thats in the shade)!!!

mad. i got to the riverland a bit. family lives in loxton.
But 42.2 is bloody hot
its 38 here. good weather for sittign inside under the air con

Im in Mildura at the moment visiting my parents for 2 weeks.. I live in the Blue Mountains so these 42 degree days are a nice change - I love the hot weather. Waterskiing up here is fantastic on the Murray River - just up on Carramar drive near the Gol Gol pub.

I saw a goanna out at the red cliffs boat ramp the other day (caught a Perch too!!). I'll have to grab the pic off my sisters camera and post it. I've also got some gecko pics - they're cute little fellas... does anyone know what sort the cream ones (almost clear-looking) with spots on their back are? Might have to post the pics first.

regards,
Lockie

mad. i got to the riverland a bit. family lives in loxton.
But 42.2 is bloody hot
its 38 here. good weather for sittign inside under the air con

come to cairns if you wont real heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back