Is "Herp Books" still existing?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone ofyou guys had a problem with "Herp books" or knows if they are still operating?

I ordered and paid for a book two months ago, but haven't received the book nor heard from them.

They don't reply to emails.

Cheers
Hans

When i was last looking for a book i found https://www.herpbooks.com.au/
I remember seeing a phone number listed
6oGknb-0EsE.png

(07) 3123 5391
The numbers disconnected. I'm no help I'm sorry, was certain i could help:(
Have you tried messaging their tracebook page?

I ordered a book from them on the 10th of september and it came last week so I assume they are still operating

I ordered a book off them a couple of weeks ago through their very old school online order system. It arrived last week. It took a couple of go's to get a response from them via email to confirm stock as well as confirm payment. Try email them on their [email protected] email address.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I had the same issue. I ordered my books 30/9/19. Tried calling disconnected, email no answer, Facebook no answer. (There was a post about my order made me feel a little relieved) Just as I was trying to decide what my next step was, I received an email from them stating my parcel had been returned to them & they needed to confirm my address. They apologized for the communication issues and expressed my books. I received them Thursday 24/10/19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back