is it just more or is it anoying?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it a snake (technically what it is) however, they refer to it as "snake" like calling a dog a mut. kinda?

Trew sum fings liek dat can anoi me. I fink we shood call dem chordates insted of snaeks coz it dusnt scair peepl leik snake dus. An it is trew day r chordates coz dey eever have or had a notochord a hollow dawsal cord also pharengeal slits a endostyle and a tale afta der bum.

Lol yea sum fings leik dat annoi me!

Morelialover, i herd u liek mudkips...

:D Spot on ... and this dude is educating someone? :rolleyes:

An old guy in the pet shop a while ago was trying to impress his wife , telling her all about the yellow belly black snake for sale . Yep , water python .

Trew sum fings liek dat can anoi me. I fink we shood call dem chordates insted of snaeks coz it dusnt scair peepl leik snake dus. An it is trew day r chordates coz dey eever have or had a notochord a hollow dawsal cord also pharengeal slits a endostyle and a tale afta der bum.

Oh Gordo i love you..... you always seem to bring clarity to every thread!

Morelialover - i think you are getting a little worked up over nothing. I have 3 'dogs'. I dont say i have a chihuahua, pit bull x staffy and a crossbred mongrel. I have a 'snake' too, i dont say a Diamond Python.

If you kept lizards would you also expect them to call them skinks, dragons, geckos etc???

I'm crying.... I'm crying in my Vietnamese office. I haven't laughed so hard since this morning when I saw the Bear G motivational poster in another thread. Ta :D

Gee Morelialover, if thats the biggest problem you've got in your life at the moment, you really can't have too much going on elsewhere... strewth... get a life...

How can a thread like this go to 2 pages in 4 hours???

J.

waruikazi: i have no idea what you just said, u cant type lol sorry dude.

and im not getting worked up thats what im trying to say, this thread is gettign me worked up tho. omg lol man you people have no idea what im getting at and take things the wrong way because typing has no expression or emotion in it. guys nvm, just ignore the post, this isnt going the way it should. and u may say 'yes we know exactly what your getting at' (typical reply to the statments) but no, if u did youd be posting diffrent reply's. never mind guys, i do what i do, you do what you do, everyone does things diffrent and likes/dislikes things diffrently, im sure everyone understand that, because at this rate this will keep going and im already tyred of reading reply's and remember what to comment back on haha, anyway, cheers for input none the less. :)

waruikazi: i have no idea what you just said, u cant type lol sorry dude.

Let me translate... Though, that is what waruikazi has done.

"True, some things like that can annoy me. I think we should call them chordates instead of snakes because it doesn't scare people like snake does. And it is true! They are chordates cause they either have or had a notochord, a hollow dawsal cord, also pharengeal slits, a endostyle and a tale after their anus.

Lol, yeah, some things like that annoy me!

Morelialover, I heard that you like mudkips..."

dude, you cant type for ****, fink, n da bum. like were u learn to type?

bandy.andy: 1. ive got a fiance and 2. whats that got to do with any of this?

man, you people are wack LOL

dude, you cant type for ****, fink, n da bum. like were u learn to type?

bandy.andy: 1. ive got a fiance and 2. whats that got to do with any of this?

man, you people are wack LOL

Oi man i'm trying to help you out here! There's no need for that. You said you're not getting the responses you want because we don't get it. What don't we get and what responses were you looking for?

the responses im looking for are as per the original post, wondering if anyone else feels the same if so what do they do to encourage people?

and if theres no need for that, then theres no need to type like a idiot, because obviously u can do it fine considering your reply just now.

chantelle savage, cheers i get it now :p, even tho i dont know anything but stuff, time to look it up and learn :D, and whats mudkips? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back