is it just more or is it anoying?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the belief that everything in the universe is the creation of a supernatural agency according to google. i do believe that would start a large religeous debate!! i like the idea, lets do it!!! LOL

yup, i'm a bit slow. already happened and turned to god immediately. gonna go read now and have a good laugh

the belief that everything in the universe is the creation of a supernatural agency according to google. i do believe that would start a large religeous debate!! i like the idea, lets do it!!! LOL

topeopleofearthfromgod.jpg

at least waterrat aspires to intelligence and herp skills, not just the "funniest internet forum bully" title
but, congrats to you too man, go for some extra strokes tonight, :)

Hahahaha! Atleast i aspire!

Interesting argument style though, atacking one party by defending another party you are attacking. But as long as you're stroking me i'm happy! ROFL

Actually, this is getting boring, would someone like to start a thread on creationism? Love to engage in that, my favorite topic.

Good night.

Whooah! Enough of that i'm out!

dude, you cant type for ****, fink, n da bum. like were u learn to type?

bandy.andy: 1. ive got a fiance and 2. whats that got to do with any of this?

man, you people are wack LOL
i feel very sorry for that poor girl of your's, she sholud run away while she still has a chance

It's all making sense now - I never saw this thread yesterday... I saw the creationist one... and added my Jurassic Park theme to it.... I saw the l8ers thread - which was obviously sparked by this thread which I missed and now I can't add my thoughts on fluoridation here either!

So - I assume Morelialover is going to change their name, their photo, their life because of this thread....

I am just so annoyed at myself that I didn't get to refer him to page 103 of my year 9 science text book (the one with the cute penguin on the front or kids won't learn if it's not cute - at least on the front cover) on taxonomy. Are you smarter than a 9th grader?

Well... Anyway... I missed out and I am gutted.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back