Is it really that important?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks adfel. Thts exactly how i think also. And to me children dont belong at wedding receptions anyways because young kids run around and break things, its way to expensive to have anything ruined.
My wedding cake nearly went flying cos my 2 little cousins were amusing themselves by skidding across the dance floor in the direction of the cake table.
I agree, kids dont belong at wedding receptions and as already said, it's your day, do what you want, otherwise you may look back and wish you had done things differently.

I didnt have kids in the bridal party, they are too unpredictable (and I didnt know any kids I liked enough to include)

My wedding cake nearly went flying cos my 2 little cousins were amusing themselves by skidding across the dance floor in the direction of the cake table.
I agree, kids dont belong at wedding receptions and as already said, it's your day, do what you want, otherwise you may look back and wish you had done things differently.

I didnt have kids in the bridal party, they are too unpredictable (and I didnt know any kids I liked enough to include)

Thanks Sarah, love the last part i dont know any kids that well to include or i like enough either. See your cake nearly went flying i dont want mine to go anywhere near that let alone actually flying on my face :*
Thanks. :)

My First whife and I went the no kiddies. The reception turned into one of the best nights of dancing and drinking in most of my families memory.

Only downer was one cousin who bought their infant to the church service. You can hear the little bugger crying through the vows.

Maybe the baby was warning me that things were going to go very bad verry quickly.

We live love and learn.

Man O Man . . . . LOL

Mate the red boots complete the outfit nicley.

There is no way Dani could say no to that angelic face and hot legs.

Made my day.

Thats awesome Tony i havnt laughed that hard in ages..... your in for flowergirl for sure you look so pretty.

ok.. we both wet or pants...alright... hadnt laughed that hard for a while either... im surprized i had a straght face..

i showed my brother aswell and we were both laughing so hard, we almost wee'd ok we did to really...... im sorry. :)lol.
That was classic Tony love it..

& im warning you now tinky.. this better not turn up at the next SOFAR meeting.. lol.. 'no more 'snakes' for you'..signed- snakenazi ...lol..

I wont show her dont worry. Yeah Tinky no more snakes for you if you show it at SOFAR......lol... that pic was so funny......

ok now im getting worried... 412 ppl have seen me in a dress... YOUR A SICK BUNCH OF PPL.. why did i get into this hobby?..sick,sick ppl..

i lost some weight aswell, thats a size 10 girls... the flower boy is on a diet.. i rekon i could sweeze into an 8 even.. but then i would show up the bride... ohh stuff the be-atch.. im way more sexxy..

My advice: Don't tell anyone anything. If they don't know anything then they can't complain. If they complain about that just tell them you want it to be a surprise.

I don't want kids at my wedding either, but I have to because my partner has a 2 yr old brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back