Is it really that important?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost some weight aswell, thats a size 10 girls... the flower boy is on a diet.. i rekon i could sweeze into an 8 even.. but then i would show up the bride... ohh stuff the be-atch.. im way more sexxy..

Yeah you wish you were way sexier tony........... :)

well i disided go go with basic black... here go dani...red shoes alright?View attachment 147891

lmao Tony i think we need to see this with the shoes on ..... just to get the full on picture just to make sure the shoes work right ...... and all flower girls need bows and flowers in their hair(might have to staple them on ) hahahaaha

Tony we have changed th code of dress, due to the wedding being a beach theme, could you please possibly wear the borat mankini.......??
Thanks mate. :) lol.

hahahahaha i just ewwwwwwéd and shuddered when i read that lmao

Sorry darls, just the beach theme and all and since hes down to a size 8 he should look hmmmm.... smashing. ;) lol.

hahahaha i dunno as smashing is the word ..... i reallu dont think there is a man alive that could look good in one of those lol ,,,,,

Yeah agreed although i might say i wouldnt mind seeing johnny depp in one.... lol. :) cmon tony what u say.... im kinda scared he might do it though Froggy.

dont give me a challenge, you know i will go over the top.... were can i get a mankini? mmm.. i will get back to you...

we could start a 'let's dress tony in the most discusting thing's we can think of' thread, every monday i have to wear one of the outfits... then be seen in a public place(supermarket,library.etc.) then post the pics to prove it... it will cost $5 for a weeks subription to see the pics... hhmmm.. im seeing $$$ signs here ladies... branch out into corpurate functions.. ohh the $$ i could make... i just need a good manager/promotions person...

Yes for sure, ill be your manager if u want....lol..... u used to be able to get the mankini when u brought the borat movie go to sanity and have a look..... i dare u..... lol.

lmao i live close to canberra your bound to be able to pick one up in fyswick lol .....

He really has no excuse not to do it guys, ebay would have them to. Cmon Tony were waiting, need my flower man in his mankini. lol lmafo

oh my gosh i just looked on ebay and they have HEAPS and HEAPS!!! fluro pink i think would do the day justice lol ....

Yes see i told you..... Fluro pink would be great, i can just see the wedding pics now. Red and blue gt ford wedding cars me and matt and tony the flower girl in a Fluro pink mankini. It would be worth him taking the attention from me to see this...... lol....lmafo!!

if you change your mind... call me.. i have a nice little dress i can wear.. picture me up the front, pit boots, nice dress,flowers under my arm, fag in my mouth, an asset to any wedding really.... cheap entertainment... i do strip shows aswell.... you have my number..

Hahahah!! The perfect flower girl.

I found a match
1207416751-31835-0.jpg
ing set.. day and night wear maybe.....??

Lmao .... so funny ...... Oh but being in a mankini .... he would need a date with the beauty place and get a decent waxing done ..... we could have befor and after pics

hrmmm maybe the boy shorts for the church and the mankini for the reception?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back