Is this a new world record?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Ok I opened my new bredls pillowcase and took him out and got bitten in about 4.7 seconds. The little bugger even drew blood! Yeah Bredls are placid and docile my ****! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Getting to like the little guy almost immediately :lol:

Great little hatchling. About 1.5 months old and getting upwards of 60cm in length and incredibly strong!

This is gonna be a whole lot of fun ;-)

Cheers Hawkeye

LMAO Get real Hawkey,
How could a lil itty bitty bredl draw blood?
Did u have any witnesses?

Got a name for him yet?? what about calling him Gummy?? :p

lol@gummy.
My hatchlings were the same.I guess after all I had read I was expecting too much of them :roll:

:)

Heh! Good one, Hawks! Come on mate, be generous - you've got plenty of blood, so what's the problem with sharing a little around?? :lol:

Congrats Hawkeye! That is excellent!!
Give him a couple of months to settle... and it might not even take that long..

I'm envious of you and excited and happy for you all at the same time!
Wishing you many happy years of herping! :D :D

Congrats Hawkeye Bredl's are lovely looking snakes both young and adult. So where are the pictures and name details. 8)

We came to an understanding.........he doesn't bite me, we don't let the cat in his enclosure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah just kidding.

Fangs just look on your floor the blood there is mine (I hope). :lol:

He has been officially christened "Chili" after Red Hot Chili Peppers so I reckon it should be good for another 3 snakes to get the whole band together. Will get photos when he settles in a bit.

Cheers Hawkeye

Yeah blood everywhere.The cleaning bill is in the mail Hawkey.

Chili is not too bad for a name but me thinks that Gummy or Snappa would suit the little critter better :p .

Couldn't resist handling ours so we got them out for a few minutes earlier.Both are very gentle and confident which is a surprise.

On the subject of names what do you think would be good names for ours?

We already have Fluffy and Freckles.I thought maybe Benson and Hedges for the newest arrivals.Need some ideas please guys.

cheers

Dunno about them names Graham.How did you come up with them? :?

:idea: What about Axminster and Berber??

Keep em coming :p

Hmmm... If I ever get Bredli, I'm considering 'Brad' and 'Janet' ?

Lol MrTropheusFishPerson I'm starting to get worried now cause I was thinking of Bret and Brenda Bredli scary to think we is on the same wavelength huh? :shock:
Whats behind 'Brad' and 'Janet' Nicole??

How about B1 and B2 or Bob and Blanche??
:p

We picked them up at 8pm thursday night.Had there best intentions at heart and weren't going to touch them for 5 or 6 days but couldn't resist so we handled them on friday night.The Maccies were due for a feed so we tried the thawed pinkies with the new arrivals first just to see cause they did look a lil hungry to me.Anyway they both ended up having a feed 24 hours after getting of the plane!!!!!!

Re: 'Brad' and 'Janet' - I'm guessing Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back