Is white girl the BHP still bred?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Without obviously giving away more info than her owner may want,

What ever happened to white girl, or the general project, by den pythons?

Some years ago now I used to regularly check their site for when her babies would be available, but by the time they were due, it all seemed to just disappear or not be updated.

She was by far the most beautiful BHP I've ever seen.

I often look at BHPs and consider buying one, but find myself longing for one like her haha

Google just bought up a bunch of weird results lol.
Stuff like this is probably easy knowledge for those on Facebook....but unfortunately I am a Facebook hater, despite being amongst their target demographic. Just creeps me out.
Lack of Facebook is currently driving me nuts though, particularly as I'm currently trying to find snakes to buy and I suspect they're all on there.
Heck, even the dog I'm about to bring home was on Facebook and I had to be directed there by a wanted ad on gumtree! Surely Facey has just as many or more drop kicks as gumtree.

White girl died last year and as far as I am aware was only ever successfully bred once.

There are other breeders with similar looking animals, she was just more photographed than most.

25550638_1985151375058678_1051772568371896954_n.jpg

Thanks Paul,
I appreciate it.

That's sad that she has passed,
But good news there are similar animals!

Thanks again

I did post a pic of one of our colour changers but it appears not to be working.
If you have a look on the sales pages I have posted pics previously of both males & female breeder colour changers that we work with.

Problem with them is that they all start out looking normal and its been difficult to prove the mode of inheritance due to the timespan it often takes before they change. (One of our males recently changed at age 7)

https://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/threads/bhp-calico-colour-changer-offspring.220177/
[doublepost=1515195381,1515194620][/doublepost]A couple of ours but not the best pics.

761302-400x600.jpg Male Calico.jpg

The first one looks like a cappuccino with a nice patterned froth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back