Is WTB subscriber only?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad_at_arms

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry it's been a while since I was a frequent user of the site.
So is WTB ads subscriber only? or am I just having a moment?
Thanks in advance.

Bonus bite picture
attachment.php

Attachments

• lil_nipper.jpg
    lil_nipper.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 150
Yes, WTB threads/posts are restricted to the Marketplace where you need to be a Subscriber in order to post.

Cheers mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep copping a 404 for the subscriber link.

I think [MENTION=27815]Stuart[/MENTION] has been trying to fix that 404 error for a week or so now. It was coming up in other parts of the site as well. Nice bite, haven't been bitten by a milli before haha (the only gecko that has bitten me was an Oedura tryoni, that was one reptile that really didn't like me lol).

[MENTION=28719]mad_at_arms[/MENTION], sorry for the delayed response. What link are you trying that gives you a 404 error?

Stu

Yes, WTB threads/posts are restricted to the Marketplace where you need to be a Subscriber in order to post.
This doesn't make sense. They are not selling to make a profit but wanting to buy. I know it is not much to become a subscriber but subscribers are making some money on the deal if they are selling.

My plans will see this change [MENTION=39688]briansworms[/MENTION], right now I am tackling one thing at a time and I haven't got to this yet. I also discuss it with the Moderators too just so we all agree on the way things work rather than changing things without thinking it through properly

All good Stuart. I appreciate your battle ahead. One thing, one step at a time. Good luck with the task ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back