it finally happened!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My one and only say on the topic:

Guns=death
more guns=more death

Take it from someone who has done the research on Australia and guns as part of her career choice.

It is totally different in the USA. You can get shot for having a different opinion (and often dom just look at the gang situation) You cannot blame people for needing them. I am glad I do not live there!

Australia is not like that. We do not need to carry handguns and the new gun laws REDUCED crime.

Now, lets get back to the burmese and her gorgeous eggs!

Sue

What do you feed her python? Do you breed your own food or buy it? Just curious coz a snake that big must eat a hell of a lot. I remember the discussion we had about scrubbies and they ate a huge amount. :D
Also how big is her enclosure? Once again I would think 'HUGE' :D

I feed her once at month! I give her the equivalent of 10kg of food, consisting in rabbits or turkey legs. I used to give her 3 turkey meal and 1 of prekilled rabbits(prekilled by me). her last meal was on 12 of december, and the next will be in 2 month and alf, after she'll leave the cluch. I live in a flat, so I've to buy the food.
I buy rabbits at the price of 3,20?/kg ( I suppose it's like 6,50 AU$)
ciao

Shame you don't live near me, I have a whole turkey that I would just love for you to have. :?
But then if you lived near me I guess you wouldn't be able to keep a Burmese hey? :?
The turkey came about from a rescue for the wildlife organisation that I am part of (WIRES) now I am trying desperately to get rid of the damn thing. Hey CheeJ, I'll swap it for a pair of Bredli.

Ok, so some pics of mother burm now??

Hey Francesco,

how about some pics of the mother incubating her clutch? And why don't you get those other eggs out as well while someone else takes some pics? Come on, no need to hold her head, just get in there and snatch those eggs! :p LOL

Curious to see how she looks! :D Did you get my e-mail BTW?

take a look!!!
alice%20in%20cova1.jpg

I'm with Marc. I want to see some pics of you taking those eggs from her man. :D

Great looking snake by the way. Then again, all your snakes look good. :wink:

Nice eggs, nice snake! Good luck with everything :D

Magpie I know how you feel, I had a sweet old lady ring up and describe: " A beautiful bird, with red, blue, green and yellow feathers, very large body and beak, makes a squawking noise"
I stupidly thought it would be something good/rare parrot, but it turned out to be an Oriental Guinea Fowl, one of the dumbest birds I have ever encountered... like a chicken but with coloured feathers. We were stuck with it for months until a fox came and nabbed it one night. :roll:

Congrats,
Beautiful snakes there Python.
Out of interest what would it cost me to send you a vcr cassette tape and you freight it back to me with a nice pair of albinos?

PS
Ear bash me if ya like guys IM ALL FOR EXOTICS lol :lol:
even if me and Fangs have to apply for a 1 day interim private zoo licence! :oops:

Congaratulations :wink: . I am very very very jealous. I am not pro change regarding our laws on exotics but if they did change, I'd be getting a pair of Burm's for sure. How many out now?
PS. can you take a photo that gives us an idea of scale, like with a matchbox or something?

the baby is about 50 cm. look at the newspaper for match the scale
guess that this baby was in the egg on my hand
thank you to all for the compliments!
fresh photo will come

They look absolutely incredable python! :D

Well done, and congratulations! (Even though secretly a lot of us hate you for having such beautiful animals.... Ahhh jealousy is a curse!!! :oops: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back