It's Been A While!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileaddiction

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been away from the reptile scene for about two years. I'm curious to know what's been happening in the scene during that time. What new morphs have come along in that time? What special animals have been bred in that time? What have prices been doing? Is there still an over supply in animals like there was two years ago? Has there been any changes in licensing or legislation? Im pretty keen to hear you thoughts

I'm also very keen to hear from those who've bought snakes off me in the past and hear how they're doing.

I'm glad to be back.

Cheers,

Corey.

Hey Corey, welcome back buddy.

The striped Darwin I got off you is doing well thanks and still growing. I didnt have space to introduce her to my male but such is life, there is always next year

Hey Corey, welcome back buddy.

The striped Darwin I got off you is doing well thanks and still growing. I didnt have space to introduce her to my male but such is life, there is always next year

Great to hear it's doing well Stuart. Hopefully it works out for you next year. Any pics? I love seeing how they look as they get older.

One thing,seems to have change in the last two year, this site traffic seems to have slowed down a heck of a lot. Where else do people go to discuss reptiles and post pics? Any recommended Facebook groups? It looks like ARF is no more!?

Facebook groups can be dodgy... most of the keepers are lovely but there's always a few assholes

Depends what morphs where around when you stopped?

Silver pepper Murray darlings are being released for the first time ever by the breeder who first produced them

Axanthics are getting produced more frequently but prices are still high

Jags are extremely common
Zebras are becoming more common as well

Prices are pretty crappy for general species stuff, coastals going for sometimes under $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, it seems not much has come along in the last 2 years. I guess I may have been expecting too much thinking there would be piebald and leucistic carpets lol. Has anything progressed with the Oenpelli?

Last edited:
Interesting, it seems not much has come along in the last 2 years. I guess I may have been expecting too much thinking there would be piebald and leucistic carpets lol. Has anything progressed with the Oenpelli?

Nah, nothing that exciting
Snows and moon glows are being produced in very small numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's good to hear,last I heard they were as rare as rocking horse doodoo despite the efforts of Dr Gavin Bedford and a breeder who shall remain nameless because of all the shyte raised by useless guberment boofocrats

Not that I know of. At this stage there is a waiting list so no need to advertise. They are still scarce and pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back