Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgieo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So it has been 4 months since my first Snake purchase.....
and now I have the fever.....

I have 2 yearlings atm a bredli that handles like a dream; and Diamond who tries to rip my fingers off....), but am very much thinking of getting something a little older, 4 or 5 years old....
Havent decided what yet.... So throw me your Ideas.... I live in a Duplex, so Space is an issue to an extent, so something that can live indoors....(But dont worry, will get yard time like the others).....

I have noticed a large number of snakes for sale recently, I guess its just picking one.....

Olive python :D Woma Python :D BHP :D ONE OF EVERYTHING o_O

If space is an issue maybe stick with arboreal species. Darwins/Albino Darwins are really nice. Is the size of the snake an issue? probably not if you have a Bredli haha

No size of the snake is no issue. I want a larger one.... :D

I was thinking more Arboreal....

Id put my money on a nice albino darwin, or a stunning jag. Maybe even a nice RP prossie. :)

If you want a larger one, you can get some nice Coastal Carpets, or a Scrubby if you're really keen haha

I know the feeling.. I'm afraid I've also got the fever! I brought home my first snake in september, second snake a week ago today.. Originally I only wanted 1 reptile, then when I got my second I told myself that was it.. Now I'm struggling not to look at "available reptiles" pages.. I've decided that to cap off my little reptillian family, I'll eventually get a bluey (blue tongue) and a shingleback, once I've scoured the planet (and the internet) for information on them. That'll be all I have room for haha so that will put an end to my rampage!

Anyway, to answer your question: I know you're thinking about something arboreal, but I figured I'd throw my suggestion in there for funsies! I recently picked up a VERY placid water python, and I've got to say, I love her to pieces. I've only had her a short time, but she really is a great snake, super inquisitive. They're definitely underrated! Something to consider.

x

I check the classifieds morning and night... Due to a spontaneous move, I literally have no money to burn on a new snake. Doesn't mean I don't check for a sweet deal on an albino darwin ^.^ I have expensive taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back