jack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
greetings and salutations... from jack in Barraba (out in the sticks nsw if your wondering)
am slowly getting used to technology, and figured if i was gonna join a web forum than it may as well be this one!
I have been into herps since i was knee high to a beardie...and kept a stack of species.
I am exclusively a snake keeper now.

Bon voyage to Jules who is off O/S today, I finally joined the forum on your insistence mate!

couple of diamond X jungles (yeah i know some one will winge about such beasties)
bredli
barkly adder
water python
pair of red bellies
blue belly

hmmmnn... when i work out how to use a digital camera and get the images to the computer i will put some pics of all on here. gimme a while eh?

It's outback jack...:lol: Welcome along mate, hope you enjoy the site. :D

hugsta said:
It's outback jack...:lol:

Well said Hugs. Yeah ya gotta change your name mate. And welcome. But we really need to know where Barraba is? anywhere near Dubbo or Griffith?

ok last post..barraba is between tamworth and moree if you draw a line north-south between them and armidale and narribri east-west, closer to tamworth than any where else. i'm the science teacher at the central school here. goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back