Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has hatched an albino jag/RPM yet, but I know overseas there were numerous 100% het pairings involving jags. So we should see some this year from other places. Not sure who'll be the first here.

there are some suspected albino jags that have recently hatched in the states. however apart from the pattern, the breeders dont seem to be absolutely certain they are jags. if they infact are, imo they arent as amazing as i would have hoped them to be.... hopefully they look amazing as adults though.
i still think one of the best looking jags are the JJJ's (jungle jaya jag), our equivalent or closest would be a jungle darwin jag... looking forward to them.

there are some suspected albino jags that have recently hatched in the states. however apart from the pattern, the breeders dont seem to be absolutely certain they are jags. if they infact are, imo they arent as amazing as i would have hoped them to be.... hopefully they look amazing as adults though.
i still think one of the best looking jags are the JJJ's (jungle jaya jag), our equivalent or closest would be a jungle darwin jag... looking forward to them.

Caramel jags would probably look better anyway :)

Wait until the caramel gene is combined with the albino gene to produce double hets, breed the double hets back together and who knows what the result will look like.

Then combine the caramel albino with the RPM genetics. Its a long process, but sure to be amazing results.

Then as stated earlier you have the chance of producing standard albino RPMs, as the Devil hinted I dont think this is too far away........

Wait until the caramel gene is combined with the albino gene to produce double hets, breed the double hets back together and who knows what the result will look like.

Then combine the caramel albino with the RPM genetics. Its a long process, but sure to be amazing results.

Then as stated earlier you have the chance of producing standard albino RPMs, as the Devil hinted I dont think this is too far away........

my head hurts

Try planning future pairings and working out what to hold back and what I need to source to make this happen. Then holdback tubs/cages and food for the ever growing gene pool needed. aaaahhhhhhh where's the panadol

Try planning future pairings and working out what to hold back and what I need to source to make this happen. Then holdback tubs/cages and food for the ever growing gene pool needed. aaaahhhhhhh where's the panadol

by all means come and put some jags in my hatchy rack........ ill even give you the panadol

While on the note of sourcing animals for these projects I am chasing a quality pair of clean juvenile Black and Whites and 2 juvenile Albino females, if anyone can help send me a pm.

Noob question, what's a Jag? Can someone define it for me please :)

Evozz
have a read of the thread, in particular the very long post on the previous page.

While on the note of sourcing animals for these projects I am chasing a quality pair of clean juvenile Black and Whites and 2 juvenile Albino females, if anyone can help send me a pm.

I've got a good system for you ben, pick your best hatchies, and then drop them off at my place. I'll do the rest... ;) lol.

On another note, I am keeping my cracker julatten female, but I have a stunning 4 y/o male you can buy, and a clean, but moreso grey 4y/o female if you're keen. Pm for more info.

{albino RPM's}...already done, well het albino RPM's were hatched in the last season or 2 so this year there might be some around..

yes! there are some albino "RPMs" on one of theover seas froums. pice lookinf hatchies too i might add

I for one feel terribly sad the way our snakes are going... who the hell wants to be like the bloody US?

I think it is messed up we are doing all these things to our snakes.. in 50 years they will be unrecognisable and you won't be able to find a snake that isn't a 'diet lavender creamsicle reduced jag het for granite pie' morph.. it stinks I reckon. For every 1 that looks brilliant there are 10 of its dog ugly siblings and they all just go out to muddy the waters, especially when these morphs are being bred by crossing.

A jag and a RPM are the same thing aren't they?

people just call Jags RPM's in Australia to make them sound legal and not jags?

I didn't read a single reply :lol: it was also said with hint of sarcasm. you don't get that on internet though. I couldn't be bothered reading through 7 pages of **** replies like my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back