Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike14

Reaction score
Iva attached a pic that i got from morelia.com , i hope the owner of this snake doesnt mind me posting the pic, to me it looks just like a proserpine marking wise, my male proserpine has the same markings down his sider about 1/4 way down his body. What do you guy's think?

That doesnt really answer his question does it?

I can see the similarities but Proserpines I have seen are more of a grey colour.

I thought his "what do you guys think" question was a general "what do you guys think of this lil beautie" type of question.

Sooooreeee. Sheesh.

Spike can you put up a pic of yours for comparison?

How dare you express your opinion Manny? What do you think this is, a public forum!? :lol: ;)

It's a funky looking snake, I can see a bit of the proserpine in there..

So is this one of those cross breeds that no one is allowed to like, or is it a natural morph?

Disclaimer: My terminology might be off, so please don't breath fire down my neck.

Don't take everything so seriously Nina just because I didn't put a smily face next to it. Take one of those chill pills.

Here's a pic of one of my Proserpines.

No it's not a cross breed, Jags come from coastals. The ones we aren't allowed to like are all the other crosses/hybrids/mongrels/intergrades/bitzas
that are in fact often beautiful but are the spawn of the devil and will ultimately lead to the end of life as we know it :)

greebo, did you not see the :lol: and ;) after my post? I was just mucking around, duh! :)

It was in response to:

MannyM said:
I thought his "what do you guys think" question was a general "what do you guys think of this lil beautie" type of question.

Sooooreeee. Sheesh.

boa said:
No it's not a cross breed, Jags come from coastals. The ones we aren't allowed to like are all the other crosses/hybrids/mongrels/intergrades/bitzas
that are in fact often beautiful but are the spawn of the devil and will ultimately lead to the end of life as we know it :)

:p

So it's ok to like this one then? In which case I think i've found my next python... sorry BHP.

Anyone have any more info on these guys? It's simply stunning.

Manny try going to the US sites. Morelia.com, precisionreptiles.com, or just having a look on the kingsnake forums :)

i believe this python isnt even in autralia so dont get your hopes up MannyM but i do think so one very quitly and very hush hush someone in aus must have forms of coastals looking like jag's

heres a link to original breeder in europe with full histroy on Jags and many cool pics.

http://www.jaguarpython.com/

true Jags are not just the way they look its also a genetical trait. Jags are dominant and will produce Jags from breeding to normal coastals.
have a read on the link above it explains it all there.
cheers

ill attach a pic of my proserpine when i get home(mums work atm) but pritty much what im saying is it looks more or less pattern wise like a proserpine, and with colours i wouldnt be supprised if it was just called a hypo prosepine . . . fell free to make comments in this topic bout that snake , it is a very nice snake

bout a year ld now, is colour is much more lighter i just picked that pick cause u can see his pattern . . hes going to vet tommmorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back